~Chapter 2~

Chapter 2: Payphone

~●○●○●○|》☆《|○●○●○●~

Everybody
Lies
Lies
Lies
It's the only truth
Sometimes

Doesn't matter if it's out there
Somewhere
Waiting for the world to find

~Everybody lies
☆Nightcore☆

~▪●{|}<《♡》>{|}●▪~

~•☆|Unknown|☆•~
~<《PERCY》>~

I'm past the eastern hill. Practically in unknown territory now. Shakily I took a breath, feeling the sun burn on my back wasn't helping my case. I felt like I was being drowned by emotions, by my own thoughts. Every step I take, the sun will downcast. Every sound I hear, was their voices and lies. Every breath I took, is overflowing with words.

'I'll never be the same' was what repeated and increased into my ears, it blended and cooperated with these lies I hear. It will never stop, was the conclusion I have came up with. And I was right...

Tripping over a rock my knee hit the ground, and my hands lunged, out stopping me from face planting. Grunting in pain, I hear movement and growls. Staying in my spot I moved my left leg -with a bloody knee- so I wasn't on it. More growls were sounded and I thought I saw movement. I thought I heard those sounds, I thought they were pranks, I always thought wrong.

There was no growling, it was my mind playing tricks, I was loosing my grip. The movements were a trick of lightning. Oh, I wish I was right, I wish it was just my mind, I wish I was right for this one time, I so desperately wish. But wishes don't come true.

I watch as a monstrous dog with red eyes walked from the trees, it size was one of a dump truck. Its movements were sluggish and zombie like. Saliva dropped from its month, on to the forest floor. Is This it? was what I kept thinking as the Hound came towards me. This hell hound can end my pain. It can kill me and I'll be gone. A sad smile came to my face and I was on one knee, with my hands out like I was going to hug the thing. Its massive bark threw me back, but I held my hands out. 'Kill. Me.' I thought, 'just kill me'. The hell hound lend back, before jumping into the air and raced towards me. I smiled and closed my eyes. Only to hear a voice.

"Percy, promise to comeback to me after this summer?"

"Promise, promise I'll see you, I cant live with knowing your going to go missing and I wont be able to see you son."

"Promise, Percy."

"You promised me... you promised."

Mom... time seemed to slow down, it seemed to slow so much that it stopped. It stopped so I can hear. Hear my mothers gentle voice. Hear her broken voice from my absents in her life, to hear that I have to live. To hear I have someone, that I still have love in my lonely life.

"Not today." was what left my mouth. Time slowly came back to me and I watched as the hell hound was about the bite my head. going flat to the ground I rolled out of the way causing the hound to snap at air. Grabbing the pen form of Riptide from my pocket, I uncapped my pen and it became a bronze sword. One that was meant to kill monsters. The hell hound howled, loudly, causing me to use one of my hands to cover my ears. when the sound stopped I new the game was on.