15.

Walking up to Ariana's front door, Camila shifts her overnight bag to her other arm as she raises her hand to knock. She pauses when she hears familiar laughter on the other side and a smile breaks out onto her face when she recognizes it as Lauren's genuine giggle.

She's been looking forward to this ever since Lauren agreed to join because it means she'll get to spend more time with the girl, and honestly, she's never not wanted to be around Lauren (even during that unpleasant day at the carnival).

Realizing that she's spent longer than an appropriate amount of time standing outside of Ariana's house, Camila gives five quick but firm knocks on the door to ensure that the girls hear it (the Grande family always keep their front door locked so Camila can't just walk in like she usually would with her other friends). She only has to wait a few moments before the lock turns and the door swings open, Ariana greeting her with a smile on the other side.

"Hey, Mila! Come on in, you're the last to arrive."

Sure enough, when Camila walks into the living room where the others are hanging out, she already spots the rest of the girls. Tori and Ally are sitting quite close together on the loveseat, Normani has her legs stretched out in front of her as she leans against the front of the couch, and Lauren and Dinah are giggling with each other as Dinah lays her legs out across Lauren's lap.

"Mila!" Dinah greets far too loudly for being indoors as she enters the room. "You made it!"

At the mention of Camila's name, Lauren swiftly turns around to see her, smiling shyly but happily when she does. The rest of the girls offer her their own (calmer) greetings while Lauren gives Camila a cute wave.

"Come join us," Ally calls over her shoulder as Ariana takes her seat next to Normani on the floor. "Another episode of Friends just started."

Glancing around the living room, Camila looks for a place to sit. Seeing how Dinah is taking up most of the sofa, Camila makes her way there, nudging at the girl's outstretched legs.

"Move your ass over," Camila says playfully as she swats at Dinah's feet.

Dinah jokingly glares at Camila. "No. Lauser here is a great footrest. I don't want to move."

"Well too bad," Camila replies as she forcefully shoves Dinah's legs off of Lauren's lap and the couch, nearly causing her friend to fall on top of Normani and Ariana. "I want to sit next to Lauren."

Claiming the empty seat, Camila plops down next to Lauren, smiling at the girl's shy but happy expression.

"Hi," Lauren greets quietly.

"Hi," Camila returns.

"I'm glad you're here."

Camila stares at Lauren in surprise. "You are?"

"Yeah. I missed you."

Camila feels her heart warm at Lauren's words because the girl has been so much more open and affectionate with her lately, and it's giving her hope that perhaps Lauren is starting to return her feelings.

"I missed you too, Lo."

Grinning at Camila's reply, Lauren leans into Camila's side as the episode starts up, even though there's plenty of room on Lauren's other side. Camila just pulls her closer.

They're on their second episode when Ariana orders the pizza, and the third episode is halfway through when the doorbell rings. Ariana disappears for a minute and walks back into the room carrying two large pizzas, one with pepperoni and the other without.

The appetizing scent of greasy, cheesy, goodness immediately fills the room and the six hungry girls clamber over each other to reach the food that Ariana barely has time to put down onto the coffee table. She barely escapes to grab some plates from the kitchen before the pizzas are surrounded, and in a few short minutes, everyone is quietly and happily munching away on their dinners as the TV continues playing. Lauren and Camila are still squished up against each other as they eat their pizza, Lauren not wanting her crusts and giving them to Camila who happily finishes them up for her.