Thick (Jungkook)

As I came out of the bathroom, I saw my gorgeous boyfriend, Jungkook, sitting on the bed in nothing but a tight fitted black shirt and a pair of skin tight boxer briefs. I instinctively bit my lip as my eyes wandered over his huge thighs. One leg was bent and one lay flat on the bed, his toes sticking straight up towards the ceiling. Jungkook's thighs were straining against his tight briefs. I wanted to strip them off, to let them breath. I had wanted to play all week since he had returned from tour but all that boy wanted to do was sleep.

Suddenly, I got an idea. I pulled my sweatpants off and crawled onto the bed next to him. He looked up from his phone and smiled at me, his eyes scrunching up in the corners. I sometimes hated how he could go from being sexy as all hell to adorable little bunny in a split second.

"Hey." He grinned, patting the spot next him. I plopped myself down and cuddled close to his body. He was thin until you got to those juicy thighs. I rested a hand on his thigh and he raised his eyebrow at me.

"You lookin' for something?" He asked with a smirk. I think he knew what I wanted.

"What? I can't cuddle my boyfriend?" I asked innocently as my hand crept closer to his crotch. I watched his face closely as his eyes glanced down at my hand quickly. He bit his bottom lip, resisting the urge to buck his hips up to meet my hand.

After two long excruciating minutes, he attacked my lips with his own. My fingers ran through his freshly dyed and tousled black hair. I could tell that he needed this as much as I did. He left my lips to leave a trail of kisses down my neck. His hands massaged my breasts, causing me to moan.

"Kookie... I wanna try something new." I whispered, out of breath. He looked up and gave me a weird look.

"What's that?" He asked, pulling away from my neck. He watched as I stood up and slowly took off my underwear. He whimpered as he squirmed on the mattress. I could tell that those boxer briefs were becoming way too tight for him.

"You want me to take those off for you, baby?" I whispered in his ear, gliding the palm of my hand over his covered erection. He whined and nodded. I gripped the elastic waistband and tugged the piece of clothing off. He immediately went to stroking his dick. He groaned when I pulled his hand away.

"You won't need to do that tonight, baby." I said, straddling his thigh. His eyes widened.

"You gonna ride my thigh?" He asked, surprised. I nodded. He threw his head back and moaned at the thought. I straddled is huge thigh and started rub against him. I threw my head back and moaned.

"Jungkook..." He made eye contact with me, lust filling his eyes as he watched me. His huge hands gripped onto my waist, holding me down on him.

"God, I can feel how wet you are, baby girl." Jungkook grinned, thrusting up into my hips. He moaned into my neck, nipping and biting at the sensitive skin. I ran fingers through his black hair, tugging harshly. He groaned and bit down on my shoulder hard. I whined as I felt his teeth dig into my flesh. His actions made me move faster against him. I could tell he was loving every second of this.

"Fuck, baby. I'm so hard for you. Does my thigh feel good, princess?" He smirked, stroking my cheek with his thumb. I moaned as his thumb found its way into my mouth. I sucked on it while making eye contact with him. He broke when he felt my tongue on his skin. He threw his head back and groaned.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard later." He hissed as my knee pressed against his crotch. I let my hands travel down his chest and under his shirt, going back up his chest, teasing him.

"Damn..." I groaned as he began to bounce his leg up and down. I could feel my high approaching fast so I reached for Jungkook's hand, placing his fingers close to my clit and letting him know what I needed.

"Please, Kookie. I'm close..." I pleaded. He gave me a sly smirk and began to do as I asked. I threw my head back and my knee pushed into him harder. He moaned and started to grind against my knee, getting himself closer.

When I was ready, I stopped and let him continue to rub me. I shook as I came, squirting my juices all over his thigh and our bed. Jungkook continued to grind on me until he came, burying his head in my shoulder to hide his whimpers. His body always shook when he came so I ran my fingers through his hair to calm him down. He let me know he was done by kissing my neck softly before pulling away and laying down.

"I love you, (y/n)." He sighed, his eyes closed and a look of euphoria on his face. I laid down next to him and snuggled against his chest.

"Love you, Kookie." I mumbled before falling asleep to the sound of his relaxed breathing.