Lollipop (Jungkook)

Jungkook has just come back from performing a show. He was in desperate need for attention and the fact that he was still in his stage clothes did not make things better for you.

  "C'mon, baby girl. Please help me. I'll make it worth your while." He whispered, nuzzling into your neck, leaving soft kisses in his wake. You sighed, clutching his shirt tightly. You hummed and nodded slowly, letting him stand up.

  "Good girl." He growled as you unbuckled his belt, looking up at him and biting your lip. He sighed and looked up, rolling his head back as your hand massaged him through his boxers.

  "Does this feel good, daddy?" You smirked, licking a stripe up his clothed erection. He bit is lip and closed his eyes.

  "So fucking good, baby girl, but I wouldn't recommend teasing me. I need your mouth now." He muttered, rutting his hips into your face. You pulled him out of his restraints and slowly pumped his shaft. His body shook with the sudden contact.

  "Fuck... Good girl..." He sighed again, fucking into your hand. You smiled and stuck out your tongue, flicking it over his tip. He shuddered and his head rolled back as you finally took him into your mouth.

  "F-Fuck... Feels so good..." Jungkook gasped, loving the way your mouth felt around him. You swirled your tongue around him before taking more of him. His head slowly rolled down to watch you work, his hands pulling your hair back so he could see your face. You looked up and tried your best to deepthroat him.

  "Look at you, trying to impress me. You look so good with my cock in your mouth, princess. Keep going. You're gonna make me cum." Jungkook sighed, fucking your mouth softly. His breathing got heavier and his motions grew frantic.

  "Cum for me, daddy." You moaned, jerking him off quickly to help his release. His whole body shook as you edged him closer and closer.

  "Please don't stop. I'm so close, fuck!" Jungkook whined, feeling his release approaching. He bucked his hips hard as he came, trying his best not to make too much of a mess. You cleaned every drop up, swallowing it down before dragging him down onto the couch with you. He kissed you hard, whimpering against your lips. You pulled at his freshly dyed, magenta hair, deepening his kiss.

  "I love you..." He mumbled against your lips, holding you close to him.

  "I love you too. Now, where's my reward?" You smirked, sucking softly on his bottom lip.