My Little Kitten (Jimin)

You sat on your bed, tired and needy. Jimin had left to get something, leaving you sitting pretty and patient. Your body was decorated in large bruises caused by his mouth. You loved the way your daddy treated you. He was so rough yet he knew when to take things slow. 

  When Jimin came back, he carried a black box in his hand. His tight, black boxer briefs hugged his hard on, making your mouth water. He looked so good right now and all you wanted to do was taste him and let him fuck you. However, you knew that he wouldn't let you do that. He was in one of his moods where he only focused on what he wanted. 

  "Thought we'd try something new, kitten. Lay down for daddy." He said softly, his voice was deeper than his usual sex voice. His hands ran down your back as he guided you down. He set the box down next to your head before climbing on top of you. His head fell between the crook of your neck, softly kissing the marks he had left. 

  "Can I touch you, daddy?" You whimpered as you felt his tongue against your skin. 

  "Go ahead, baby. Daddy's feeling generous." He whispered, continuing his work. You ran your hands through his hair, tugging at the now blonde strands. He growled and pressed his erection against your thigh. You whimpered as he smiled against your skin.

  "Do you feel how hard you make me, baby girl? I know you want daddy's cock in your pussy. Don't try to deny it, kitten. You're such a slut for your daddy." Jimin hissed. 

  "Yes, daddy. Please!" You whimpered, needing Jimin to touch you more. He smirked and proceeded to open the box, revealing a golden vibrator. You gasped and looked at him. 

  "D-Daddy? How much was that?" You asked.

  "You don't need to worry about that, kitten. I only want the best for my baby girl and that's what she'll get." Jimin winked and took the vibrator out of the packaging. He turned it on and gently rubbed it along your inner thighs, making you squirm. He hadn't taken off any of the lingerie he liked so much so you tried to get what little friction you could from the loose panties that adorned your lower half. Jimin then proceeded to suck on your pussy through the thin fabric, making you whimper. You needed to touch him and he could tell because he grabbed your hand and placed it on his head. You tugged at the strands harshly, needing more of him.

  "So needy, baby. Are you ready to have some fun with your new toy?" He asked, waving the golden vibrator in his hand. You nodded and he got to work on undressing you. He removed your bra first, letting the piece of clothing fall slowly down your shoulders. He then removed your underwear, kissing your clit before switching the vibrator on again. He dragged the toy over your clit and let it rest there for a few seconds before pulling it away. You moaned and pleaded with him to give you more. 

  "Nuh uh, kitten. We go at my pace. You know that." Jimin smirked, running the vibrator over your pussy before teasing your entrance with it. You moaned loudly, bucking your hips up to him. He smiled and pushed the vibrator into you, leaning down to suck on your clit. You screamed, being overwhelmed with pleasure so suddenly. 

  "D-Daddy... Mmmmm..." You whimpered as he increased the pressure around your clit, making you go silent. Jimin couldn't take much more of your noises so he ripped off his boxer briefs, releasing his delicious cock. You moaned at the sight of it.

  "Daddy can't take much more of hearing your pretty noises, baby girl. He needs to be inside you so bad. Can I?" He asked through clenched teeth as he stroked himself. You groaned and nodded, needing the same thing. He moved closer to you so he could insert himself inside of you. He thrusted deeply, making you scream for him. He moaned and rested his head in the crook of your neck. 

  "You're so tight around me. Oh god! If you keep clenching like that, I'll cum. That's too soon." Jimin pleaded. His dominant side was gone and he was now a needy little bitch, needing so much but never getting enough. He continued to thrust quickly until you came around him. Jimin was gone at that point. He moaned loudly, pulling out and humming on your stomach. You dragged a finger through it and licked it off. 

  "Oh, you are so dirty. My little kitten likes daddy's cream doesn't she?" Jimin sighed, leaning down to kiss you softly before helping you clean up.