Stress Relief (Hoseok)

It was a beautiful day outside. You wanted to go out and spend the day in the sun with your boyfriend. Unfortunately, Hoseok has been focused on nothing but perfecting his new mixtape. He wanted nothing more than to create something amazing for his fans so he worked tirelessly, day in and day out, to make something the fans would love. All of this extra work along with the new album promoting had him held in a tight ball of stress. He never left his studio and he never took any breaks.

  After waiting pretty much the whole day for him to come out, you took it upon yourself and went in. There he sat in his computer chair, multiple producing applications open, the keyboard set up, even a microphone was hooked up, ready to record. 

  "Hobi, do you want to take a walk? It's a beautiful day out. Why don't come with me, relieve some stress." You smiled, massaging his tense shoulders gently. He turned himself around in the chair and pulled you into his lap, massaging your thighs and starting to kiss your neck. 

  "I have something else to relieve my stress in mind." He growled, bucking his hips into yours. You moaned lightly, now needing him inside so suddenly. You nodded your head and he started to undress you. You stopped him.

  "In here?" You asked, trying to catch your breath. He continued as he was, nibbling on your collarbones while he removed your bra. 

  "I can't wait. I need to be inside you." He hissed as you palmed him through his sweats. He threw his head back, making his black beanie fall to the floor. You took this opportunity to kiss and suck on his neck. He moaned and whimpered, bucking into you again.

  "Fuck, (y/n)... Please let me fuck you. I'm so hard, it's killing me." He groaned. You stood up and slowly started to unbutton your shorts, pulling them down your legs slowly. While watching you closely, he wiggled out of his sweats, not wearing any underwear. He smirked at you, stroking his hard member.

  "You wanna take those off or do you want me to do it?" He growled, needing you naked. You smirked and teasingly wiggled your way out of your underwear. 

  "Mmmm... Bring that pretty pussy over here, baby girl." He moaned, patting his thigh. You walked over to him slowly before sitting on his cock. He groaned, forcing you down onto him. You threw your head back and screamed for him to move. He attacked your neck while thrusting hard and fast into you. 

  "Oh, fuck, Hobi! You feel so good..." You moaned, wrapping your arms around his neck. 

  "You feel even better, kitten. Oh, shit! I think I'm gonna cum!" He panted, his thrust losing momentum. You leaned into his body to whisper into his ear.

  "Cum for me, Hoseok. I want you to cum inside me." You knew how much dirty talk helped him cum. He screamed, throwing his head back as he shot his load into you. You came soon after he released, grinding on him to ride out your high. He whimpered from the slight overstimulation, lifting you off of him and putting his sweats back on. 

  "Thank you, baby. I needed that so bad. This mixtape is taking the life out of me. I want it to be the best thing ARMY has ever heard. Namjoon and Yoongi never told me how hard this was gonna be." Hoseok sighed. After putting your clothes back on, you cuddled into his chest. 

  "Anything you make will be perfect, baby. The fans love you and so do I." You smiled, kissing his lips softly. 

  "I'm gonna take a break. You want to go out for some ice cream? My treat." He smiled, lifting you into his arms as he stood up.

  "I'd love to." You giggled as he carried you out of the room.