I'm Not Innocent (Jungkook)

Requested by: DorkyRowland

"Is he bad in bed?" Your friend asked over the phone. You had been talking to her about some concerns you have been having with your relationship. It wasn't that you were unhappy with Jungkook. You just wanted to know what he was hiding. Every time you tried to get sexual with him, he'd always make up an excuse as to why he couldn't take things further.

"I wouldn't know. Haven't had sex with him." You sighed, looking at your freshly manicured nails as you waited for the response.

"(y/n)! You've been dating this guy for almost two years and you haven't fucked him yet?!" Your friend gasped.

"It's not my fault! He's shy!"

"Yeah fucking right! That man has the body of a Spanish bull! He is not fucking shy!" She laughed, making you chuckle and shake your head.

"He just isn't ready. I'm not gonna force him. He's actually a big baby. He loves just cuddling and watching movies and I'm okay with it." You sighed, not noticing Jungkook coming out of his makeshift studio in your shared apartment. He leaned against the wall quietly and listened as you carried on your conversation.

"Well, do you ever think about what he'd be like in bed??"

"Oh, all the time! I'm thinking he's a sub just purely based on the way he acts. He's too soft to be dominate."

Too soft to be dominate. Jungkook took these words to heart. He had no idea you felt that way and it made him upset. He walked further into the room and knocked on the wall. You turned and your eyes widened at the sight of him.

"I'll call you back." You said to your friend as you noticed the intense look on your boyfriend's face.

"So... I'm too soft to be dominate, huh?" He said seriously. He was pissed and you could tell. You tried to lighten his mood a little, making a harmless joke.

"But your my baby bunny. That's the only reason why I said that. You're too much of a baby to be rough with me." You smiled sweetly. This only made him more angry.

Jungkook closed the distance between you and straddled your hips into the couch. His hand tightened around your throat as he held you there to look into your eyes.

"I fucking dare you to say that shit again. See what happens..." He growled. The new aura that surrounded him had your panties soaked. This was what you had hoped for all along.

"S-Sorry..." You choked. His gripped tightened before he spoke again.

"What's my name?" He smirked as his face came closer to your own.

"D-Daddy..." You whimpered as his free hand found its way into your sweatpants, rubbing your clit softly.

"Good girl. Now, where do you want me the most?" He whispered in your ear, his hand that had been around your throat stroked your neck before caressing your body.

"M-My pussy..." You whined as he moved your panties aside to insert a finger inside. He groaned at the feeling.

"My princess is so wet already... You like when I get like this, don't you?" He smirked. You nodded and clutched onto his bicep.

"Good. Now, go upstairs and get undressed for me. I'm gonna show you how dominate I can be." Jungkook growled, slapping your ass before you ran to the bedroom.

  Jungkook followed you a few minutes later and closed the door. He gazed at your naked body before leaning down to kiss you gently. You noticed the hard tent in his sweatpants so you reached out a hand to tease him. He smacked your hand away and pinned your hands to the bed.

  "Did I say you could touch me?" He hissed. You pouted and shook your head.

  "I'm sorry, daddy." You whispered. He smirked and leaned down to kiss you harder this time.

  "Hmm... What should I do to you? Your pussy is mine so really, I can do whatever I want." He chuckled as he slipped two fingers inside you with out warning. Your back arched and you let out a cry of pleasure.

  "Please! Gimme your mouth, daddy!" You cried. Jungkook smiled as he moved down your body. He made eye contact with you as he flicked your clit with his tongue. Your whole body flinched and you whimpered.

  At the sound of you, Jungkook smirked against you before letting his tongue travel along your pussy. He sucked your clit softly as he fingered you.

  "Fuck, Kookie..." You whimpered before a huge hand wrapped around your throat.

  "Don't call me that. What's my name?"

  "Daddy... Fuck, daddy it feels so good!" You moaned loudly as his entire mouth sucked at your pussy. He groaned before pulling away and pulling down his sweatpants before delving into your folds. You bucked your hips up and screamed loudly as he groaned into your neck. His voice changed from dominant to submissive real quick and it made you smile.

  "H-Holy shit... You feel s-so good..." Jungkook whimpered. You wrapped your arms around his neck  and whispered in his ear.

  "Fuck me, Kookie..."

  "Holy shit!" Jungkook moaned again before pounding into you hard. You clawed his back as he growled in pleasure.

  After what felt like hours of pure ecstasy, you felt Jungkook twitch inside you before he let out a long moan, cumming deep inside you. You held him close as his body shivered. You had came multiple times so you didn't complain when he pulled out.

  "Never say I'm too soft. I won't go so easy on you next time." Jungkook smirked before kissing you softly. You were never going to doubt him again.