50 Shades of J-Hoe (Hoseok)

While Hoseok was at work, you sat at home reading a romance novel chocked full of sexy scenes. All of these scenes were making you wish Hoseok was home. He always made you feel good while holding immense power over you. He was always in control and that never changed even if you wanted it to.

  Right when you couldn't take it anymore, Hoseok walked in through the front door. He had been in a meeting with the manager and the rest of BTS so he wore casual clothes. A pair of black skinny jeans with ripped knees, a black t-shirt, and a grey beanie. He took off his beanie and hung it up on the coat rack. His lean muscles flexed when his arms moved. You wanted nothing than to pounce on him and tell him what you wanted.

  "Hey, baby girl." He smiled at you, sitting on the couch and wrapping an arm around your shoulders. he noticed the book in your hands and reached for it. You didn't want him to see you reading dirty things. You were afraid that he would look at you differently. He gave you a weird look when you pulled the book away.

  "What's up, kitten? Show daddy what you're reading." He smirked, grabbing the book from you. He flipped through the pages and scoffed.

  "Is this what you're into? It's so vanilla. I could give you so much better, princess." Hoseok whispered into your ear, rubbing circles into your side. Your breathing sped up and you didn't know how to react.

  "Come with me, baby. We'll get you fixed up." He smiled, pulling you off the couch and upstairs to your shared bedroom.

  When you got inside, his whole demeanor changed. He threw you onto the bed and yanked his shirt over his head. You're mouth watered when you saw the abs that the ARMYs always dreamed of.

  "Get rid of those clothes, kitten. Daddy's gonna give you what you need." Hoseok growled, removing his jeans to reveal a prominate bulge in his boxer briefs. You felt like drooling. You wanted him so bad.

  You did what he said and took off all of your clothes, including your bra and underwear.

  "Mmmmm... So pretty, kitten. C'mere. Let daddy see you." He smiled, biting his lip as you got off the bed. You approached him slowly. His hands wrapped around your waist and pulled you closer to him. His mouth attached itself to your neck, licking and sucking at the soft skin. You moaned and ran your hands through his hair. Hoseok's hands grabbed your breasts, massaging them roughly as he continued his work on your neck. You whimpered and squirmed in his hands.

  "You like this, baby girl? Is daddy making you feel good?"

  "Yes. I need you so bad, daddy."

  "Don't rush things, my sweet. Good things come to those who wait. For right now, daddy wants your pretty little mouth around his dick. Can you do that for me?" He whispered, his hands now grabbing your ass. He pulled you against his crotch so you could feel how hard he was. He growled and bit his lip, relishing in the sudden pleasure he was getting.

  "Yes, daddy. Anything for you."

  "That's my pretty little girl." He smiled lazily as you got down on your knees and pulled down his briefs. You wrapped your small hands around his length and stroked him slowly. He sighed and threw his head back.

  "Don't tease me, princess. I'll punish you." You didn't want to get punished tonight. You needed him so you wouldn't do anything to prohibit him from helping you. You immediately got to work, taking him into your mouth and sucking him harshly. He reacted sharply, gasping loudly due to the force of your mouth.

  "Yes, kitten. Harder, beautiful. Aw shit, just like that. Mmmmm..." He moaned as you deep throated him. he weaved his fingers into your hair and held you in place. You felt like gagging but if you did, you would be in trouble. Finally, he let you go and you were able to take some breaths.

  "You look so pretty with my cock in your mouth, kitten. Just absolutely gorgeous." He smiled, picking you up and taking you to the bed again. This time, he got on with you, placing your legs over his shoulders and diving between your legs with no warning. His tongue swirled around your clit, making you whimper, trying to hold back your moans. Hoseok noticed and stopped.

  "Don't hold back, baby girl. Let daddy hear how good he makes you feel." He smiled at you before continuing. You screamed his actual name, making him stop again.

  "What did you say? That's not my name right now, baby girl. And here I was thinking you were gonna be a good girl. I guess I was wrong." He said, clicking his tongue in disappointment. You knew what was coming and you didn't want it.

  Hoseok flipped you over onto his lap and slapped your ass hard. You yelped but otherwise kept quiet. The slap was followed by a warm, comforting hand massaging the red skin. Then he slapped the other cheek, giving the same comforting treatment to it.

  "Are you ready to be obedient, kitten?" Hoseok asked. You nodded and he placed you on your back, head on the pillows.

  "I'm getting impatient so daddy's gonna fuck you now. You ready for me, kitten?" He asked.

  "Yes, daddy." You nodded as he lined himself up with your entrance. He pushed in all the way and stood still.

  "Tell me when you're ready, kitten. Daddy doesn't wanna hurt his baby girl." Hoseok whimpered, trying to stay dominate but struggling due to how good you felt around him. You nodded and he started his thrusts hard and fast.

  "Oh, fuck, daddy!!! Your cock feels so good inside me!" You whined, biting your lip. Hoseok noticed and leaned down to kiss you.

  "You feel so good around me, (y/n). Fuck! I could fuck you like this everyday." He growled, going harder and faster. You screamed out his name along with a string of profanities.

  "Shit, daddy!! You're gonna make your baby girl cum so fucking hard! Make me cum, please daddy!" You yelled. Without a response, he pounded into you, his breathing becoming labored as he approached his high.

  "I'm cumming, daddy!!!!" You screamed, cumming around Hoseok's dick. He Screamed your name, pulling out and cumming all over your stomach.

  When he was done, he collapsed onto the bed next to you. You cuddled against him and he buried his face into your shoulder.

  "Thank you, Hobi." You whispered, feeling relaxed and calm. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and sighed.

  "You're welcome, jagiya. What felt better? The book or me?" He smirked. You laughed and slapped his chest lightly.

  "That's a trick question! Obviously the book!" You giggled.

  "Yeah right. Get some sleep, baby girl. We'll have more fun tomorrow." Hoseok smirked. You smiled back and closed your eyes.