Getting a job

things to look out for ~

-y/n, your name

-l/n last name

-f/c favourite colour

-2/f/c second favourite colour

MORE WILL BE UPLOADED SOON

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N P.O.V

I was walking around Liones when i noticed a tavern at the top of the hill, when i was looking a piece of paper flew in my face, looking for a waitress in the boar hat. 'hm i do need a job, i guess'

I started walking up the hill wandering what drink to get. I finally got to the top, i entered, i saw a lot of drunk men, with a girl who looked like she was around 16, she had a very short skirt on and a pink top, she also had one black knee high sock and one black and white shoe.

i walked up to the counter and waited for the waiter, the waiter looked quite young he had blonde hair and emerald green eyes,"Hey what could i get you?" "Vanya ale, please", He walked away to get me my drink while i was looking around i saw a billboard with the seven deadly sins, the most deadliest people in Liones or even anywhere. Meliodas the dragon sin of wraith, Ban the fox sin of greed, Diane the serpent sin of envy, king the sin of sloth, Merlin the boar sin of gluttony, Gowther the sin of lust and Escanor the sin of pride.

"Here you go" " Thank's, also i wanted to sign up for the waitressing job ,here" i handed him the application. "If you could hand that to the owner please" " I am the owner" my eyes widened this kid is the owner how. "Yeah you can have the job can you start tommorow with Elizabeth " "Sure" i smiled i payed for my drink and walked home. i changed into a F/C shirt and 2/F/C shorts and cuddled up into my sheets and let darkness take over me.

315 words, sorry the 1st chapter is short, i kinda ran out of plot anyway thanks for reading and let me know what you guys want next.

Also i will be uploading every day maybe one or two beaks just so you guys know.

Keep being cool - Eightdeadlysins x x x