Vanya Village

What to look out for

-Y/N your name

- L/N last name

-F/C favourite colour

-2/F/C second favourite colour

-H/C  hair colour

-H/L hair length

-E/C eye colour

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N P.O.V

Meliodas asked me and Elizabeth if we wanted to join him into finding the other six sins, so here we are in the tavern helping with the cleaning.

Me and Elizabeth both have our own rooms Elizabeth has purple walls and a pink double bed, i have a room with 2/F/C walls and a F/C double bed. We were heading to Vanya Village which is the place that make the best ale ever.

When we arrived, we started walking down the hill only to see all the water and herbs dried up.

"What's happened here?" i wondered, while the other two just shrugged.

We walked into town seeing everyone in a big huddle.

"Is this a festival?" asked Elizabeth

Meliodas walked up to someone, "Is this a kind of festival?"

One of the people yelled at him and moved to the side to show them a sword in the ground. Meliodas started approaching it, after drinking some ale.

"Sorry i havn't got any money for that drink, but will this do" and pulls out the sword

We started hearing a huge rumbling sound.

"Huh?" Me and Elizabeth said.

Suddenly water spouted from the fountain.

some people gasped in awe while the others cheered.

I saw the sword and gasped knowing it was a holy knights. My brother's... Gilthunder.

"Hey Y/N, you alright" asked both Meliodas and Elizabeth in unison.

"Hm.. oh yeah, don't worry, hey that sword did have a gold handle didn't"

Meliodas nodded " yeah, why?""no reason"

"Guy's i heard about this place called the forest of white dreams, and no holy knight goes in there" excalaimed Elizabeth

"that would be the perfect place for a sin, especially Diane" said Meliodas.

"okay Meli, let's go then shall we?"

And that is how our journey began.

284 words, that's the third chapter for yall

Keep being cool - Eightdeadlysins x x x