A run in

Things you should look out for

-Y/N your name

-L/N last name

-H/C hair colour

-H/L hair length

-E/C eye colour

-F/D favourite drink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov

After a long day of work, i went for a lie down. I layed down and thought about if my brother is doing anything bad right now, after that i let darkness take over me.

Melioadas P.O.V

When i was cleaning the counter i saw Y/N going up to her room, i would be to if i didn't have to stay awake for the forest of white dreams

TIME SKIP - TO AFTER THE RIDE

I looked out the window to see the forest of white dreams, I walked upstairs to wake up the girls once they were both awake we started walking into the forest.

TIME SKIP - TO AFTER THEY FIND DIANE CAUSE I SCREWED UP. LIKE ALWAYS

Y/N POV

I was walking a little behind cause i twisted my leg in my sleep, So i was limping a little.
I started to hear a rustling of leaves behind me i looked over my shoulder but i couldn't see anything not even the leaves. It was starting to get dark, I looked up at the sky and I saw a enormous lightning bolt coming down in front of us this lightning was pink and silver it looked cool.

Giltunder's P.O.V

When i came down to where i suspected Meliodas was, when the fog cleared up i saw princess Elizabeth, with Meliodas and Diane, and a girl with, H/L H/C hair and E/C eyes., when i saw her i knew immediately who it was my step sister Y/N L/N. I looked back at Meliodas confused on why she would be here with him and not been trying to help the holy knights get rid of the Seven Deadly Sins.

I wrapped them with my electric ropes so they wouldn't move and approached them.

"Gilthunder?, Gilthunder!" Elizabeth shouted i just ignored her

"Wait, your lil' Gil" "You know him?" "Yeah i used to teach him when i was in the kingdom"

I ignored them because i didn't care about then i care about now and the holy war that's about to  come. I walked over to my sister.

"Hello" i said very casually, she just ignored me as well 'well cold hearted much'

Y/N P.O.V

'Seriously how dim does this guy think i am'

I glared daggers at him 'if only looks could kill' I couldn't be bothered today.

He kept saying my name, and i finally cracked.

"Shut the fuck up, or can you not get it through your small pink head i don't want to talk to you!"

He was taken aback by my words, and started walking over to Meliodas.

TIME SKIP- BECAUSE I CAN AND I FORGOT THE BATTLE SCENE SO YA'

We started walking back to the tavern while Diane was still giving me and Elizabeth silent glares. When we went in i got a f/d cause i was so thirsty after that crazy day we went to bed.

When i was nearly engulfed in to darkness

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH  

498 words- Hey guys author-chan is not dead thankfully i am so sorry i havn't been updating but i have been busy and thank you everyone who has been reading. oh also i forgot that gilthunder comes after they find diane so yeah that's what happened.

keep being cool like ice princess A.K.A GRAY FULLBUSTER - cya later eightdeadlysins x x x