Docter and a prison?

T/C third favourite colour

Y/N P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to hear faint muttering, i looked in my wardrobe and pulled out a F/C shirt and T/C jeans, brushed my teeth and hair and walked down stairs and saw Meliodas talking to Diane and Elizabeth.

"Hey guys, did you hear a scream last night" I said earning their attention.

"Hey Y/N, want something to eat or drink, no" Meliodas asked.

" First of all - i will be cooking
Second - Vanya Ale please, and third - okay i heard something last night i must have dozed off"

"coming up"

i walked over to Elizabeth and Diane.

" You guys want any thing to eat or drink?" i asked they thought for a minute and shook their heads from side to side. I nodded.

"Y/N make me some eggs and bacon will ya'" 

"sure"

After about ten minutes i made me and Meliodas's breakfast i walked over to the table and handed him it.

"I've left some in case you girls want some"

They nodded and started to talk again about stuff i did not understand one bit.
i swear to god they were speaking gibberish.

When i took a sip of my  Ale i saw Meliodas staring at me from the corners of my eye.

"Need somehin'" i asked him

"hm no, just thinking"

"bout what?"

"nothin'"

I shrugged it off, i cleaned my plate and went to the front of the tavern to see how far surprisingly  we were there already, where you ask, Bastate prison we came here to find Ban, Meliodas started walking up the stairs to get changed.

*5mins later*

I went and checked on Meliodas when i opened his door i saw him lying on the floor in a puddle of his own blood i looked at his shoulder and noticed that he had a big gash from when Gilthunder struck him at the fight in the forest of white dreams.
I ran down stairs and out the door i told the girls what happened so they got Meliodas while i was running to find a doctor in this god forsaken town  finally found one.

Me and the girls were waiting patiently for the doctor he FINALLY came.

"He is alright but he will probably be sleeping for awhile"

All three of us nodded Elizabeth went and changed the cloth on his head and started to cry, Hawk comforted her like a true friend would wow that pig has got some thing about him, i just dont know what .

*TIME SKIP - DON'T HATE ME I FORGOT THE FIGHT SCENE SO NOW WE ARE AT BASTATE PRISON SO I PRETTY MUCH FORGOT MOST OF IT SOZ :)*

We were walking through the halls when we heard humming, i saw the figure of a tall man, when he came more into view i saw he was the fox sin of greed un dead ban. he had icy-blue hair, a six pack (who else was surprised 5 years in prison and is still hot) on his right cheek i saw a scar from there to his shoulder, and his red fox mark is what really caught my eye but Meliodas walking forward not speaking made me a little worried.

"BAN"

"CAPTAIN"

they ran towards each other and played a game which looked like a game of patty-cake gone really wrong. they started arm wrestling and the building shattered to pieces sadly for me there was an open window behind me, it started getting more intense and a rock hit my hand and foot and i started tumbling out the window.

My back smashed into a tree and i started tumbling down to the ground the last thing i heard was feet running towards me until i was engulfed into darkness.

580 words, longest chapter yet any way i made this extra long to apologise about my john constantine x reader because i made huge chapter but wattpad deleted it any way's i need to get ready for school see yall' later.

HOLLIE x x x