Migraine and sprained back, just great

B/N - best freinds name

Y/N P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and noticed i was in my room, what happened, i tried to remember what happened but everything was fuzzy i tried to sit up, but my head burst and i felt like i was about to throw up but my back didn't help either, my eyes started going black, i was having a vision migraine.
Once everything was fine i went to my bathroom with my back hunched over to get cleaned up, i took a nice warm shower. Once I dried up and put some clothes on and stumbled down the stairs when i was half way down i smelled some bacon eggs and toast.
When i was fully down everyone  looked at me and ran over to me to see if I was alright, when i saw Ban com out of the kitchen i remembered what happened.

-flashback-

Unluckily for me there was an open window be hind me......

My back hit against a tree....

the last thing i heard was feet running over to me...

-end of flashback-

so that is why my back hurts like Armageddon and my head feels like it will explode any second now.
I was knocked out of my thoughts when Meliodas started talking to me

""Hey Y/N you alright, all we saw was you tumbling out the window and smashing against a tree"

"Yea i'm fine just my head feels like it is going to explode same with my back"

Elizabeth helped me walk over to a table to sit with her and Diane, When Ban spoke up.

"So did you guys have to suffer with Meliodas's cooking all this time i was away"

"no" everyone said simultaneously, Ban had a confused look on his face everyone pointed at me.

"Who she" Ban asked.

"I'm Y/N, the one you and Meliodas knocked out the window, oh and you both are lucky that i have got a sprained back or i would be punching you both" I gave them both a glare.
I turned back to the girls who were talking gibberish again.

I was knocked out my trance  by Bans cooking in front of me, i started drooling it looked delicious

I started eating immediately i loved it and i thought i was a good cook Ban was the pro.

When the bar opened i noticed some people who came in, all my old friends from school but i also saw my best friend B/N came in she/he sat down at my table, I walked over to the table to take their order, i asked B/N first.

"Um, we'll all have the meat pie please" She/he looked at me shocked so did everyone else.

"Drinks?"

"Seriously we have been wondering what happened to you and you say 'drinks'".

i nodded they laughed.

"6 Vanya ale please"

I walked away and came back with their order.

(im just going to give random names to the other 5 people)

all three boys were shocked.

"What?" i asked Jake spoke up.

"You are wearing a very short skirt and a belly top, Y/N that's not your style, what happened"

""I'ts the tavern uniform i wouldn't be wearing it but i have to" They all understood after that.

When i was talking to my friends i din't notice the holy knights come in, they sat at my table when i noticed i walked  over trying to act as natural as i could i felt the sins and princess's eyes on me.

"Hello i am your waitress today what can i get you" I said with a smile.

"We will have the min.... Wait a minute do we know you from somewhere"

"n-n-no" I stuttered i turned away once they told me their order and got it for them when i turned away one grabbed my arm and pulled me closer and looked at my E/C eyes (eye colour)

"Hello, Y/N L/N" I sneered at them and gave him a warning

"Let. Me. Go" everyone was watching us now.
The guy stood up 

"Your coming with us" I punched him in the gut.

"Who said, ye yankee basterd"

They.....

654. sorry i havn't been updating lately.

ANYWAY HAPPY SUMMER TO YOU ALL

Keep being cool - HOLLIE XxX

REMEMBER CHECK OUT 

Canter_into_light and