A princess and a sin

just for information you are gilthunders sister (yonger by a year)

what to look out for

-y/n your name

-l/n last name

-f/c favourite colour

-2/f/c second favourite colour

-n/n nickname

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was cleaning up with Elizabeth when there was a knock on the door.

"Open up, we heard the princess and Gilthunder's sister is in there!"

"shit""uh oh" both me and elizabeth said why is she worried.

"let'me guess princess Elizabeth and Y/N" we both nodded, "go out back, wait there i'll get rid of them"

Me and Elizabeth ran outside we could her the boss and the knights talking, when i looked back behind me i saw Elizabeth running into the forest i ran after her.

"Alione two girls just ran that way" tattletail much "after them!"

i heard them running after us i looked behind me i saw 5 knights and a talking pig? The pig was rolling straight towards the knights i started running faster just in case. I looked infront to check on Elizabeth but she dissapered where did she gooooo! i was lifted into a tree only to be holded by the boss and seeing Elizabeth.

I looked over the branch to only see Alione getting thrown off a cliff "bye bye" i giggled.

When we jumped back down, we asked Elizabeth some questions but when she was half way through the ground collapsed.

3rd person

The holy knight Twigo just laughed.

"whoops forgot to check if those were the people in the report, oh well mark 3 fatalities"

"but Alionie is still at the bottom of the cliff"

"well mark 4 fatalities then"

"that's to far even for you"

"how about 7"

Sir Twigo looked to the side and saw the barkeeper jump up with both girls and the pig.

Y/N P.O.V

I got out the boss's arms and noticed that the talking pig called Hawk was arguing with Twigo, i giggled.

"Hey Elizabeth, Y/N you guys okay to run" we both nodded. He pointed to the forest and we understood.

"GO!" We both ran and Twigo slashed the forest with his sword i ducked and got a couple scratches on my arms and face i looked over to see the boss talking to a crying Elizabeth. I walked over to them to check on her.

"Not even when i don't know your name" said a sobbing Elizabeth.

"Meliodas, if you really want to know" a smirk came up onto Meliodas's face i looked at him and noticed the tattoo on his arm a beast no a dragon.

"No way" i exclaimed amazed.

Twigo came up behind us and attacked us but the blow hit him instead.

"what i am sure my blade hit him but the one who felt the blow was me"

"Have you figured out who i am yet"

Twigo looked puzzled then Meliodas used full counter and Twigo was blown away.

"Well i guess you two found your first sin"

we looked at each other and nodded

462 words, well everyone that was a second chapter for ya lot, i thought i would do the first and second chapter on the first day for you.

keep being cool - Eightdeadlysins x x x