Chapter 6

i only stayed in my room with molly looking at all the photo of her days and got to see how different it used to be back in 1930s, my mum and dad looked in on me to make sure i was okay or if a was speaking to myself. i was yet again going to be starting a other new school the one that molly went too, just hen my bedroom door open and my mother peeked in the room " could you please watch your sister for me, where going out? asked my mother sure i will i repiled then my mother took daphne into my room and we both played games and toys, i want you to meet molly as i put my little sister on my knee she then smiled and giggled at her and said hiya ghost girl you need to keep her a wee sercet daphne from mum and dad. were back my mother called when she came up the stairs and into the attic room " did you have fun? my mother asked while she picked up daphne yeah we had fun mother i said as i picked up daphne toys ghost girl!! shout daphne " what did you say? my mother asked ghost girl ! daphne shouted again, my mother put my sister down and then looked at me " have you been telling your sister them ghost stories? no mother, we have a ghost in here her name is molly evans i replied why do you need to lie she asked i am not lying, ill prove to you. i walked over to the drawer next to my bed were the photos of molly and her family were kept but it couldnt open, hurry up said my mother i am waiting mother i swear there is photos in this drawer. your ground for these lies now bed then my mother left the room with my little sister. i then sat on my bed and wondered why a couldnt open that drawer and now it was open, i did it said molly why did you lock that drawer? , now my mother thinks i am a liar, its not time for your mother to know about it you need to help me find my mother and father. i am off to sleep and went to bed.

the following morning i have my father waking me up, it was time for a other first day of school. i left that morning did not say a word to my mother as was still mad with her from the night before. i started walking down the street to the school. when a girl ran up and walked beside me. hiya you must be our new girl sophie? i then knodded hi there i am Miread thats a cool name i replied yeah it means margret she said as i entered the play ground the girl walked over to her friends and i stood by her side, i felt strange as nobody know me just then the school bell rang and everyone stood in 4 lines i stood in the back on my own. then a door open and out came a tall posh woman " morning boys and girls and all the children apart from me riplied it back. we have a new girl joining us today and her name is sophie mckay then everyone started to stare at me i look at the teacher from were i stood wondering were i was, i was nervous to walk over to her as i went to walk over a big storm started and all the children had to go in side. i was lost and the school looked alot bigger than the photos molly had showed me. hiya sophie said miread and i went to class. when i entered my classroom everyone was nice i had a good fast day miread and i walked home and we arrange to go out after school.

as i got home a run upstairs to tell molly how my first day was, as i entered my bedroom molly was so happy to see me. i am going out later with a girl named miread croft she is a kind girl and was looking after me all day. "be careful " said molly " she is not going to hurt me i replied " she must be the related to martha, please be careful! snap molly, i need to go bye molly, then i left the room.

me and miread went to see coraline in the local cinema. it felt amazing have a friend who was not died and was real and had so much in common like both our dads were in the army and we had to travel the world with them, this was when i was happy and liked my life. we had now lived in golden green village for 6 months, i was popular and had lots of friends had spend most of my time at parties and hanging around barron park doing under age drinking and smoking with my friends well i was only 16. when i came into the attic after a wild night out had to sneak by my mother as she thought i was just at a friends house having a dvd night. molly looked at me in shock i was changing and i couldnt see it i then walked over to my big window and smoked a cigarette my mum sent me up days ago to clean up my room. " what are you doing! snapped molly shut up!! i shouted sophie what is happen to you and thin and your clothes are falling off you oh bla bla i snapped you cant slag my clothes look at the way you dress! i snapped, i am a ghost i cant change my clothes, i am not going to let you hurt yourself sophie said molly , trying to smoke be-ach bla bla bla go away i said as i look a draw of my cigerette then a put it out of the window and then as i went to stand up then all the room went spinning and i fell on the floor i then stood in my bedroom sophie a voice said from behind me molly what is going on? your died sophie said molly " what i cant be i am only 14, my mum and dad came running to me and then a paramedic started to help my body. i am sorry molly a went to far i said crying. then the paramedic took my body away.

i felt my body disapearing and i opened my eyes i was hooked up to machines my mother was in a chair beside me crying. mum i heard myself saying what happen to me why am a here? " you past out in your room, me and your father found you. i could tell my mother was mad with me. how could i get myself into that state all of this just to fit in. were is molly i asked ''there is nobody called molly! my mother snapped get some sleep ill be back tomorrow and my mother left me.