Chapter 9

we walked up the stairs to the attic room and the necklace light up and then the attic vanishes. when end up in a soft place that was dark and a small line of light as she went closer to the light there was a bedroom with a young boy who was packing up his things, then a woman walks in come down stairs the new year has just began. " no thank you said the boy " what are you doing? asked the woman. the young boy ignored her and contuned to pack up his things, she then grabs him and pushes the young boy to the ground " let go of me"! shouted the boy, " your running away with that witch"! she hist in his face" your not my mother" shout the boy as he manage to break free he then kicked her to her face and made it to his room door, then the nasty woman pin him down and made him drink from this small black bottle, he then manage to stand back up and grabs his bag then he starts to hold his stumach " i win jason, i cant believe you thought you could get away from me with a witch like her. then the boy was died.

i looked at molly we both had tears from both our faces we hugged each other for confort as the evil woman left the room she put something in her pocket and and left the room then she returns with a older man " look darling, i cant get him to moved the man knees down beside his son and places his body on his lap " jason, wake up its father. no use the young boy was cold didnt move a mussel " how did this happen? shouted the man " he took some of this" said the woman as she past him an empty black bottle " enid harris shouted the man, he then kissed his sons forehead and left the room. the nasty woman then smiled like she was proud of something then she left the room also.

" the close is clear we can leave" said molly, we both head for the door as we went to open it "what has happen to me said a voice from behind us we both turned around it was the young boy " your a ghost" said molly that woman killed you, " my step mother has done it" said the boy " your jason" i asked " how do you know my name"? he asked " i am molly marlenes daughter" she said " was my dad mad when he found out about my step mother killing me? asked jason " your step mother, framed my grandma enid harris" said molly " you have to show my father it was her" said jason " that is why we are here" said molly " we need to go molly i said " go and help your mother" said jason and we left the room like magic we ended up outside the harris manor it was dark in foggy outside as we ran over to the front door i then fell to the floor " are you ok? asked molly as she helped me up from the hard ground, " are you okay sophie asked molly " i am okay my leg think its just a bad sprane i said as molly helped me back up, i had tripped over a black bottle " the nasty woman has been here this is the bottle she riped the label off " i said " they must of took my grandma now" said molly we seen a young girl going back in to the manor, we followed her we walked into the kitchen and a nervous girl then came to us with a kitchen knife " get out of my house" said the girl " calm down, we are coming to help you" said molly " your wearing my necklace you stole it" shouted the girl, " no i am your daughter "said molly " my daughter? asked young marlene molly gave her a cuddle we have to give you something" said molly and then she past the full black bottle" its my mothers bottle what were did you find this"? asked young marlene " we found it outside this house , it was his step mother who killed him and the label has been taken off" said molly " come on we need to go" said marlene we ran down town as we got there everyone in the village was doing a candle light for jason at the stairscase of the town hall. i could tell marlene was not scared but had a look of anger in her face we stood in the back of the croud then he begin, mayor stood at the top of the stairs looking down on everyone "this is a new year we are meant to be celebrating and happy not sad, thank you all for your surport of the death of my son jason, he was a young healthy boy that had his full life ahead of him. marlene still stood at the back no one has noticed she was there she could hear everyone sodding as the mayor speak then mrs grant brings out enid harris

" mrs enid harris we sentince you to be killed as what you done to my son jason" said the mayor " no stop marlene then shouted as she ran thru the croud and made it up to the stairs " what are you doing here" shouted doreen barron marlene ignored her and pushed her out of the way then doreen hold marlene back " you killed jason" shouted marlene as she tried to fly for mrs grant " your mother killed him, my fiece snapped doreen just then there was a crazy laugh sound like a insane person as marlene turned around mrs grant was holden enid harris by her hair " you stupid little girl doreen, he was not in love with you had to lie to get you to spy on him" said mrs grant " what! said doreen as she let go of marlene arms " no he didnt love you, hate when you see people true colours " said mrs grant in a crazy way, just then she took a knife out of her pocket and stabbed enid in the back " mother no" cried marlene as she holded her mother and fell to the ground " mother wake up, please cried marlene trying to bring her mother back" you killed her" shouted marlene as she went and flyed for her but this time nobody stoped her " aww you think you can beat me too" screamed mrs grant " you just killed my mother" shouted marlene " your brave like jason was when a killed him" said mrs grant " you killed my son" said the mayor " yes i did you silly twat he got in the way said mrs grant as mrs grant went and other to the mayor and hold the knife to his throat. your not good at picking your wifes well as she went to put the knife into the marlene " stop a man shouted all the villages turned around there was a police officer walking over to the town hall " well well well glender crook" said the police officer, we have been looking for you, the police officer took her knife from her fingers and put her arms behind her back " well your found me" she said killing again are we? asked the officer as she tried to take her away " glenda crook asked the mayor " yes sure she is the black gold digger, looking for her since 1920s killed her own husband and she birred him in her back garden and her son was never found no suprise if he was killed too " there doing the wrong things children should be with there own kind, my boy was not died he ran away from me " said glennder crook and then the police man took her away.

the mayor sat on the stairs marlene approach the mayor he was holden the bottle that mrs grant have him " he was posioned" said the mayor " sorry about your mother said the mayor " its okay, you never killed her" said marlene " if your ever need anything let me know" said the mayor and he walked away and thanked everyone for coming molly stood looking at the mayor " are you coming molly"? i said i know him from somewhere" said molly as marlene went to walk away she heard someone shouting as she turned around it was Doreen barron " im sorry for everything she said she promised me everything, its okay you didnt know" said marlene " jason made the right choice how he spent the last days with, your a great girl" said doreen she then gave marlene a hug and walked away.