Chapter 10

calm down darling said charles as he hold marlene by the hand " i am worried for molly" said marlene we will get thru this like everything else " she will see you in a different way" said marlene as she turned away from jason" come and ill make you some tea" said charles about to take marlene out the attic, there was a sudden flash of light " there back she cried as she run over to see them. a boy then stood in front of her " jason is that you"? marlene couldnt believe her eyes " i thought i would never speak to you again" said marlene " your daughter fix the past, my step mother was found out and i can finally move on" said jason " why have you not yet"? asked marlene " i wanted to find out what you wanted to tell me in our park that day" he asked marlene then took a deep breathe but before she could say anything we had came back " molly, your back as she hugged her mother" what is he doing here" she asked " this is jason" said marlene " mother " mother we have already met" said molly as she hold her mothers hand " i mean this is your father " said marlene " my daughter" said jason " yes i was pregnant with molly thats what i wanted to tell you that night in the park, your step mother know" said marlene " my daughter, i missed her grow up, never made the world better for her to live in" said jason " it was not your fault your step mother ruled you" said marlene before i died a stuck up for myself a stood up to her, i was packing up to run away was going to ask you to marry me. my step mother was mad and she stopped me" said jason " im glad you met charles" marlene took charles by the hand and kissed him on the cheek, " look after my two favourite girls jason said " molly walked over to him and took him by the hand i could tell she was happy to know her birth father" dont treat charles like a step father" said jason molly then smiled " i have two fathers am the most lucky little girl ever, " love you all and then he vanished.

"what happen back there" asked marlene, did you save my mother? she was killed still said molly mrs grant her real name was glenda crook she was a ex mental and she still killed her, she was on the most wanted list for years but she was arested by the police. all of a sudden a other flash of light molly got pushed to the ground a old lady apeared infront of her in the attic " mother said marlene enid harris stood and smiled " oh my back" she said mother thought you were died " i was my spirit went into this necklace has been there always said enid " mother this is your granddaughter molly" said marlene " i know darling, i know you were pregnant" said enid " mother cried marlene as she ran over and hugged her. watching them made me miss my mother and even all she ground me and was moany at time i would never like this to ever happen to my family. " you miss your family"? said molly " yes i do, i need to get back to her" i said " here sophie i want you to have this" said molly as she gave me the cat and the moon necklace " thank you i said then i put it on, my mother would never believe me if a told her were i have been" i said your mother seen me i saved your sister and your mother seen me" said molly " bye molly" i said then i vanished from the past.