Hotel Tag

Laurens POV

The plane landed at the LA airport, once we had all our carry on stuff packed and ready to go we started to depart from the plane. We collected the luggage and luckily nothing was damaged or missing which is a first in my case but anyway we got into a hired minivan and went to the intercontinental hotel in Los Angeles, we would be staying there while we filmed the video.

"Okay so Lauren you will have your own room, Tris you will be sharing with James and Connor you are with Brad, sound good?"Joe informed us

"No that's not fair, why Lauren get her own room?" the boys complained

"Because my dad specifically asked Joe not to put me in a room with you lads so the no 'funny business' would happen" I said putting air quotation marks around funny business, my dad was old fashioned like that, my mum wasn't really bothered because she trusts my judgement where as my dad feels that he has to constantly keep me in check, he should know by now that I'm not that type of person.

We explored the reception area while Joe went to get the room keys it was huge, it looked like one of those really big, posh hotels you see in the films and can only dream about staying in. Joe handed me my room key

"What number are you?" James asked

"503, why what number are you?" I answered

"Oh we are in room 508"

"Race you to the rooms!" Brad screamed at the top of his voice, and then began to sprint towards the lift followed by Connor then Tristan and James then finally me, I wasn't really the running kind so I would probably just walk and face the fact that I came last, anyway these boys are super competitive.

I got to my room and put the key in the lock I turned it and walked into my room suitcase trailing behind me, my mouth dropped open as I saw a king sized bed all for me, the room was huge and very modern looking there was a little balcony that over looked the beach. I got all my clothes out and started to hang them up in the wardrobe provided when there was a knock at the door, when I opened it I found the boys in all in their onesies

"Hey Lauren do you want to play hotel tag with us" Connor very shyly asked

"Erm well I don't know I have some more unpacking to do"

"Oh come on spoil sport, it'll be fun" Tris butted in

"Right okay give me a minute or two and I'll put mu onesies on as well" I had a unicorn one when I was ready I opened the door and found the boys sitting in the hallway.

"So what are the rules?"

"Well basically they are the same as normal tag but you can't make to much noise" James explained

"Right who's it then?" Connor asked

"You are" Brad exclaimed pointing to Connor before running off, he reminded me of a hyperactive child sometimes but that's why he's one of my new best friends, as soon as I saw Brad sprint off I did the same but in the opposite direction, my plan was that I would find places to hide and keep swapping places and that way I don't have to do much running I was really bad when It came down to sport I was okay at skateboarding and horse riding but when it came to running I just gave in, I ran to the lift and pressed the button multiple times hoping that would make it arrive faster, behind me I heard voices so instead of waiting I ran down to the next floor and hid in an alcove by the drinks machine I saw a pair of feet sprint past m it was Connor I just hoped he didn't find me , I tried to steady my breathing so that he didn't hear me.

It had been a good few hours since we had started to play hotel tag and so far no one had found me because I kept changing my hiding place, but I was getting tired now as the jet lag started to kick in, I got up and from where I was currently hiding and started to make my way back up to my room. I decided to write a note for the boys which said:

Hey by the time you get this I will probably be asleep I was getting really tired so I decided to call it a night, see you in the morning, can't wait for filming xx Lauren

I posted it under Tristan and James room door because I knew they would tell Brad and Connor, and then headed to bed.

Tristan's POV

I was now it and had been searching for Lauren for a good fifteen minutes, I hope nothing bad has happened to her, I carried on hunting for a while then decided to call it night, I walked back up to the room I opened the door and walked into the room as I did I heard something rustle under my foot I looked down and saw a small piece of paper where I stood, I picked it up and read it then put it on the dressing table in the corner of the room.

I heard the door to the room open as I looked over and saw James walking through it

"Tris where has Lauren gone?"

"She's gone to sleep she has jet lag, does that answer your question James"

"Yep. The other two have gone back to their room as well, just saying"

"Oh right, so what do you think of Lauren then"

"She's really hot, and she's not full of herself or anything she is just a normal person who doesn't want to be friends with us just because of our fame or because we have money"

"Yer I agree James and she was so grateful to us for the job as well I'm glad that Joe and Richard picked her" we had a longish conversation about how much we liked Lauren as a person and our feelings towards her and even though James said he only saw her as a friend I could tell he was lying, after a while we decided to get some rest.