Not another song about love

Brookes POV

It been a week since the awards and since the whole drama between Lauren and Tristan happened, which by the way still hasn’t resolved itself. Lauren has apologised to Dougie for well I guess you could say using him, but he was fine with it all and they have remained friends. James and I have been trying to get this mess resolved the other day James asked Tristan what happened and Tris explained his side of the story which was that when he went to the bar his ex-girlfriend came over and started flirting with him and afterwards she followed him to the toilet, pinned him to the wall and then kissed him, but since Lauren and Tris aren’t talking Lauren doesn’t know this, but what I’m interested in is why Lauren kissed Dougie.

I went upstairs on a mission and knocked on the door to Laurens room

“Come in” Lauren shouted through the door which I pushed open to reveal Lauren sat on her bed phone in hand

“What are you doing?” I asked

“Reading Mcfly fan fiction”

“Oh right, Lauren can I ask you something?”

“Yep, shoot”

“Well I was just want to know why you kissed Dougie and I know it’s not because you were drunk”

“Do you promise not to tell anyone?” I nodded and she continued “well I saw Tristan kissing a girl that was flirting with him at the bar earlier so I got mad and wasn’t thinking so to make him jealous I kissed Dougie” I went and sat down next to her on the bed and started to comfort her because after she finished telling me she started to gently cry. I came to the decision that James and I have to sort this out because it’s all a big misunderstanding.

*Skip to the 1 pm*

I had just got off the phone to James where I told him what Lauren had said to me and he agreed that we needed to figure out away to get them alone together were they can sort this mess out. After finishing talking to James I started to get ready for the first interview (outfits in external link) we have with sugarscape which hopefully is going to be fun. I heard Sally call from down stairs

“Are you ready because we need to go now” I quickly finished off my makeup then went downstairs followed by the rest of the girls.

When we arrived outside the building where sugarscapes office was in there were a bunch of fans outside, so we signed as many autographs and took as many pictures as we could before being ushered in to the building by security.

Before the interview started our hair and makeup artist checked that we looked okay and topped up on eyeliner before we started the interview.

*Interview*

Interviewer: Hey I am Holly Blake and I am here today with a new girl band Sunday skyline, say hi guys

All: Hi

Holly: So how did you decide to you wanted to be in a band?