Meet my family

Lauren's Pov
We were stood outside Manchester airport saying our good byes. Tristan and I were going back to my parents house. Everyone had been invited to my parents house but only Sara and Brad decided to come as Connor wanted Georgina to meet his parents and Brooke and James where spending the week we had of on holiday in Spain, lucky them.

I was sat in the mini bus next to Tris, Brad and Sara where on the opposite side to us. The mini bus was taking us back to my parents new house in southport, they decided they wanted to move near to the sea. I was just playing on my phone and reading tweets that people had sent to the band account and also to my twitter account, as I had nothing better to do. The journey was only about an hours drive to southport which is a short time considering we are now used to ten hour trips.

About half an hour into the trip the mini bus had to pull into a service station to fuel up, to I took this opportunity to go and browse the service station shops and also get some food.

"Hey, is anyone coming to get some food with me from the service station?" I asked Sara, Brad and Tristan

"yeah I'll come" they all replied at different times. I grabbed my jacket of the seat and walked out of the mini bus and to the service station. I got a meal deal from the marks and Spencer's shop that was there and I also went to Starbucks and got a caramel frappachino, as it was surprisingly warm today. Sara bought I tonne of gossip magazines and also some teen ones because we really like doing the quizzes in them sad I know but when you have long journeys you find weird ways to have fun.

we got back on the bus and started doing the quizzes, the first one we did was which member of the vamps are you most likely to date, which we all found hilarious to

"Right first question, what is your favourite colour? the options are orange, red, blue or all" Sara asked me

" I am going to go with orange because there is nothing wrong with a bit of orange" I answered

"Okay next question, what pet would you most want to have? options are a bearded dragon, a dog, a horse or a cat"

"I love dogs and horses but I think I am going to have to go with horse"

"If you were in a band what would you be? Lead singer, drummer, bassist or guitar"

"I am the lead singer for Sunday skyline so I better say lead singer hehe"

"last but not least, who is your favourite member of the vamps?"

"Well it's defiantly not the drummer, what's his name again?" I said giggling, as Sara and Brad joined in I turned to look at Tristan who looked slightly upset. I looked him straight in the eyes before whispering

"I could never forget you" I saw his face getting closer before his lips connected with mine

"Eww" Sara squealed at the top of her voice which made me break mine and Tristan's kiss

"Oh come one Sara like you and Brad haven't kissed yet" Tristan stated

At the end of the quiz I ended up with Tris, Sara got James, Tristan got Brad and Brad got Connor. After doing every single quiz we arrived at my parents house, I got out and walked up to the front door before knocking on it. My mum answered it and was soon followed by my dog Scrappy who I had missed so much. Scrappy came charging at me with excitement and was jumping up and down, but stopped when I petted him. I introduced my mum and dad to Tristan, Sara and Brad before my mum showed us up to the guest rooms that we are staying in for the week.

*next day*

I was woken up early by my dad knocking on the room door

"what?" My voice barely audible seeing as I had just been woken up

"You need to get ready we are going to southport air show, you have half an hour and then we are going" my dad shouted through the door, then walked back down stairs. I lightly shook Tristan but he wouldn't wake up so I decided to wake Sara and Brad up and they could help my wake Tris up.

"Sara, Brad Wake up I need your help" I whisper shouted through the door after knocking on it.

"With what?" I heard Brads voice from the other side of the door

" He won't wake up when I shook him, so I decided to wake him up in a mean way to show him how much I love him"

"Great, I'm in" Brad said as he opened the door

"I have an idea Lauren, we can up ice cubes down his top or trousers then he will wake up pretty damn quickly" Brad suggested to me so I went down stairs and got the ice cubes. Sara filmed it while myself and Brad put a handful each of ice I put mine down Tris's pyjama trousers and Brad put his down Tristan's t-shirt. Within seconds Tristan was up like a shot and screaming, while the rest of us broke down in tears of laughter.

Once we were ready (outfits in link) we went down stairs and grabbed some breakfast we made our way to the airshow. we got right to the front of the beach near the barrier so the planes flew over us. my dad was taking pictures as he was a keen photographer but he bought a spare camera for me to take a few pictures of the day. I am surprised the paps haven't found out where we are yet because they have been bothering James and Brooke and also Connor and Georgina, but can't speak too soon because they will find us by the end of the day I bet you.

Over the course of the day we got some fans coming up and asking for pictures and signatures, including one of the red arrows pilots (they are a airplane display team if you didn't know) for his daughter who was a fan of both of our bands but couldn't be at the airshow today. Apart from that we didn't really get bothered, well apart from Tristan who was being grilled by my dad about if you break my little girls heart I will kill you, all that kind of stuff which really embarrassed me and petrified Tris.

When the airshow finished we went to the nandos at the retail park near the beach before heading back to my mum and dads house for my welcome back party.

Smile (The Vamps)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें