Chapter 1

{Just a reminder before I start, any and all art That I post is NOT mine, so give credit where it's due thanks ^-^}

Frisk's POV

It was crazy, to think that I had free'd the monsters so many years ago. How old was I again? Perhaps twelve? My determination was very powerful.. When the humans had even made eye contact with the monsters all hell broke loose. I honestly don't know what I was expecting.

Papyrus hadn't exactly introduced himself subtly. It scared everyone and the human's first instinct was of course to hurt papyrus while the others fled for their meaningless lives. Sans was there to protect Papy but, had ended up wounding a human in the process.

In response the humans nearly killed sans, and papyrus nearly died trying to help sans, forcing Gaster to fuse parts of himself with the two to make them stronger. It had caused a Serious interference with the brothers' height, looks, and maturity.... Well, the maturity part is only papyrus.... Sans is still a lot like a kid.

That was the last I'd heard before the war broke out and I was forced to hide and take care of my own damn self. Buildings were destroyed, shops were cleaned out, and the wonderful city that surrounded mount Ebott was now a ghost town. Aside from me. I didn't know if others were out there or not but I really didn't care.

It was One of those breezier nights but It was a very clear sky. Out of curiosity, I began climbing the standing side of a demolished building to get a better view of everything. The breeze was heavier, causing a small smile to pull at the edges of my lips and hug the edge a little tighter.

I glanced up at the sky and let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. Was it a bad idea to be so high up, in clear view of any form of enemy? Yes.... Was I at high risk for death? Yes... Should I have avoided this escapade all together? Probably.... But right at that moment nothing else mattered. It was just me and the stars.

They varied in size. If you looked close enough, they varied on color and shape as well. Watching the stare was a very comforting past time for me. It gave me this form of comfort that nothing else could. Like an assurance that everything would be okay. Proof that even if humans and monsters didn't, something would live on.

I sighed, snapping myself back into reality and wiping the small smile off my face. I began to slip myself through cracks and jump off of ledges til I hit the ground. Enemies were less active at night so if I was ever getting food and water, right then would be the time.

I tapped my phone's screen and paused my music. My battery was dying so I would have to get back home very soon, making this grocery run a short one. I opened up the map that I grabbed from my small satchel and started on my way to my little secret shop. It was secret because only I knew where it was, so it hadn't been completely raided.

The plus side to being a human is that when other humans see you, they automatically assume that you're sided with them. Downside, monsters don't spare anytime to find out. I wasn't on either side. Though I did prefer monsters over greedy, horrid humans.

I was ashamed of my species and killing them was easy. Though the monsters were on my shit list too. Even after freeing them, I found that two took part in killing my mother and sister. My father had killed himself when I was ten and.... My older brother had  to be out here somewhere... He was in the army, one of the top soldiers.

But of course there was still a chance that his skull was amongst the others in the rubble. Very few street lights still worked but even so, it was enough to direct me in the right direction. I stopped in front of the disguised food store and sighed. A sigh that was laced with accomplishment.

Glancing around to make sure I was alone, I stuffed my map back in my bag and stepped through the door as soon as the coast was clear. One look around the store to briefly note what aisles I would need to enter, and then I grabbed a cart from the side. It was a gift to have stumbled on this place. Perhaps even a miracle.

With so many options to choose from, I grabbed over thirty cans and a case of water, as well as a pack of gum that I would occasionally slip into my pocket and some batteries. My phone charger ran on batteries... Another blessing. Sighing heavily, I braced myself for the bolt back to my hide out. I bet you thought it would have been easy... But it's not.... There could be someone around every corner and having a noisy cart filled with food was probably the most difficult task in this sort of situation..

Go time..