Chapter 10

Frisk's POV

Flashes of him.. Gaster... Each time the lights went out he would get closer. A purple syringe in his hand. It was getting hard to tell what he was up to, as my eyes had blurred with tears and shut tightly. There was a small pinch of my skin and I'd opened my eyes to find that syringe injecting the liquid into my neck.

'. . . . I can't go through this again...' I thought...

Gaster's smirk flashed and turned into a black, drippy grin. His maniacal laughter was echoing, which only made me tense up more. "Not again.." I said softly. "Not again!!!" and with a stomach turning, blood curdling scream, the pain hit me.

But then..... I woke up...

I had closed my mouth to stop my scream, and shot up. My eyes were wide and my lips quivered, tears threatening to spill. I glanced over to the pot that Flowey had planted himself in to find him staring at me with wild and confused eyes.

"Frisk.... What... what the hell was that??"  He inquired, concern evident in his voice.

I couldn't speak. There was a not in my throat preventing me from it. Tears fell from my eyes and I took a deep breath, unable to breath. Flowey's features softened and He sighed. His vines carrying him back to my shoulder.

He did something then, that had silenced me in amazement. He pressed his forehead to mine. He was sympathizing me. Flowey was definitely different. He cared now. Perhaps that was an effect of the parting with Asriel.

My cries were silenced to sniffles. And I closed my eyes and sighed. Flowey slowly pulled away and cleared his..... Throat?

"Feeling any better...?" He asked. His voice was quiet, and shy. He knew it was my first time seeing this side of him. Perhaps he could see how much it truly stunned me. Had I even closed my eyes?

". . . . U-Um... Yeah... Thank you...." I said, aggravated with how shaky my voice was.

"Yeah well..... Don't get used to it.." He said, turning away and going back to his pot on the stand.

I stared at him for a minute before laying back down and staring at the ceiling. Flowey would deny it had I asked him, but he changed. It was visible in every move he'd made. I smiled to myself at the thought of Flowey actually being a caring little bun.

I glanced back at the yellow flower to find him already asleep. I sighed quietly and sat up. I wasn't getting any sleep tonight. At least no more than I'd already had. I was terrified of Gaster. He was my tormentor. He used me for experiments from when I fell at twelve years old, until I freed them, at sixteen. I haven't seen him since.... Sans...

Sans was my best friend. He seemed to understand me. I recall feelings for him but I would always ignore them. He was a skeleton for god's sake. I didn't even think he could be romantic.

Sans was always very goofy. Very childish. Though, I recall his bad side. I would see it whenever I'd stepped out of line. He was terrifying when angry. Only Papyrus could shut it off and both brothers knew that. His magic had always mystified me. The blue flame that he could emit from his skeletal palm that would dance around when I asked him to show it.

I missed his jokes. Yes, they were bad. But they were so bad that they were funny. The way Papyrus would react was even better. The tall muffin was such a treasure. I missed him as much as I had Sans... Perhaps more. Papyrus may have seemed naive but was actually very smart. He could give life changing advice.

The skeleton brothers were a very large part of my life. Until I left that is. They housed me. Fed me. Cared for and about me. It was so hard to leave them. I'm not afraid to admit that I'd cried. I did. It was difficult but I also couldn't stick around to watch Sans die. There were multiple points in my life where I'd desperately wanted death but couldn't bring myself to embrace it.

I stood, and grabbed my knife from my bag, just in case I'd need it. I needed fresh air. That, and I didn't want to wake Flowey with my strangled gasps for air and small whimpers. Tears seemed to flow more naturally ever since little miss' death.

I tried to think of magic and how truly amazing it was. The light each monster's magic would emit. The certain designs it would have. Sans' or Papyrus' magic. But it seemed that not even that was working today. Stepping outside I took a deep breath and wiped my eyes. I sat on the porch, beside the door, just under the bright red porch light that lit a small portion of the area around me, and pulled my knees up to my chest. I suppose magic isn't as interesting when You possess the ability to use it. 

________________________________________________________________________

Yayyy!!!! I like being able to post so early. 

I like when I'm able to focus -_- lol

I'm on vacation for the weekend. 

Not that I post during the weekends anyway. 

Just an update, 

"Jernie" My other book..... My book of cringe lol

The first chapter will be out sometime after the 20th 

Sooooo You can enjoy that too. 

Also!!!!! 62 VIEWS!!!!!!! That's outstanding. that's 22 more than I've originally had XD 

Alright guys!!!! Enjoy, bye!!!!