Our first date? Part 2

::Jacob POV:: 

"Oh our date is not over, bonita. We have one more stop" I said smirking at her. Alright, you guys may think I need some serious help but she was asking for it, ok?! The way she was moving. It gave me some thoughts that I should maybe pray about later. I mean I didn't know she was capable of doing all that. I just couldn't couldn't control myself. I'll tell you this. Everything I said, I meant. I will never be able to look at her the same which I love. Believe it or not I'm still pure. I know I don't act like it, but I can't help it. I think I might have scared her a little, but she'll get used to it. I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off her for much longer though. Now I'm even more excited about seeing her in a bathing suit. Stop it Jacob! Ughh curse my perverted self!  

"Ok" she said. I helped her put on her jacket. She looked a little traumatized by the way I acted. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable around me. "Bonita?" I asked. "Yeah" she answered. "Did I make you feel....uncomfortable?" i asked with a worried face. she smiled at me and came closer. "No, I'm just not used to it, that's all. I promise." she said. rubbing my cheek. I was relieved but still had dirty thought about her in my head. "Ok so I need you to wear this" I said pulling out a bandana. She gave me this 'ummmm why' look. "It's for our last stop, don't worry." She nodded her head. She slowly put it on. "I swear Jacob if you make me bump into something I swear......I will tease you so badly" she said wagging her finger. She's already threatening to use her powers against me. "Well if you do that, then I just might not let you get away so easily" I said whispering into her ear. "Oh God." she whimpered. I think it's gonna be fun torturing her like this. "Ok let's go" I said. I wrapped my arms around her waist and we began walking. 

We reached our destination. "Can I take it off now, papi?" she asked biting her lip in eagerness. That turned me on even if it wasn't for what I thought. "Wait, were almost there." I opened the door for her. That lead us to a stair case. "Bonita, there's a stair case so I'm gonna carry you,ok?" "No, no, no I-" without letting her get in another word I scooped her up. She wasn't even heavy. "Jacob I could've just walked" she said with her hands around my neck "Shut up, I didn't want you to walk" i whispered in her ear. "Jacob, tell me to shut up one more time see it I won-" "If you don't shut up see if I won't do the things that I said I wanted to do back at the studio" she immediately grew quiet. "Jacob that's harassment you know" she said laughing. "And your telling me that what you did in the studio wasn't harassment?" I said smirking "It was a bet!" she said laughing. We finally arrived and I let her down. "You can take it off now" I said. She did as she was told and her facial expression was priceless. "Oh my gosh jacob! This is so beautiful! It's unreal!" she said excited. I loved seeing her face so happy. She was so adorable. It was a little beach house that my family had. They're on a business trip so I've been home alone for a while. "How did you do this?" she asked excited. "This is my parents and they're not home so I thought I would bring you here for night swimming." I said smiling. "You are so thoughtful" she said pecking my lips. You don't know how good it feels to make her happy. "How about you go put your bathing suit on so we can go in" i said planting kisses on her neck. "Ok..um where's the bathroom?" she asked innocently. I lead her to the bathroom and went to get my swim trunks on. "Call if you need anything" I said. "Will do." she said smiling. 

::Charlene POV:: 

I pulled my bathing suit out of my purse staring at it. I'm just really scared I don't know why but I just don't want him to see my body. I can't believe he was strong enough to carry me. That made me feel a little better in a way, maybe I'm not as heavy as I thought. The marks on my body have started to fade from everything that's happened. Without thinking I just started to take of my clothes and put the bathing suit on. It was a plain black two piece set.  I put it on and stared at myself in the mirror. I don't hate mirrors that much anymore, we're like....frienemies. I'm pretty sure that if jacob didn't like what he saw he wouldn't tell me, so I guess I won't have to worry about getting made fun of. I took a towel I found in the bathroom and wrapped it around myself. I finally walked out of the bathroom to see the most sexiest thing ever!