The talk.

::Jaden POV:: 

She's done it. She's finally lost her mind. I don't blame her one bit. She had each and every right to go off the way she did. But she scared the sh*t out of me though. I thought she was gonna murder each and everyone in that classroom. Everybody in school is still talking about it. Especially guys.  A lot of guys have always found her attractive, but in yet those douch*ags always used to laugh at her when we bothered her. But she put all of them in check. Ha! I know I shouldn't say this but she handled everybody like a boss. Even in the guys locker room, they rave about how sexy she looked when she was mad. Of course i had to agree, but that sh*t still pissed me off. She's f*cking mine! I know she loves me it's just that dumba.ss Jacob that's holding her back from being with me. That fool has another thing coming if he thinks he's just gonna put his hands on me and get away with it. He hasn't been at school, either. He better not be with her. The principal told us she lost her memory. When I first found out I was shocked but I'm starting to get used to it. School has been a lot different. Everyone stays a lot quieter and every time someone passes her locker they just stare. So do I. I feel bad for Brianna now. Everywhere she goes, she's not wanted. Now she knows how Charlene feels. I tried to warn her, but no. So in the words of Charlene... boo-f*cking-hoo b*tch. That girl is hilarious! Anyways, I miss her though. I miss watching her beautiful voluptuous body while she walks to class. Thinking about it already has me having thoughts about her. I can't wait til she's mine so I can have her all to myself. First, I need to get the curly haired mofo out of the way.   

::Charlene POV:: 

He..He just told me. Everything. I couldn't help but feel....angry. I mean I know you would too. I feel as if he was taking advantage of me. He knew I couldn't remember a thing and he acted as if nothing happened. He let me get beat up. He let me suffer. And I'm suppose to believe that he loves me. I'm clueless, honey, not stupid. He slept with another girl? My bully too. Wow. On the day of our first date too? Wow. So now I have to live with all these marks and bruises for the rest of my life because of him? Wow. So I used to cut myself? Wow. My vision began to blur as tears developed into my eyes. I said nothing. "Bonita, please say something. Anything, please." he said as his voice began to crack. I slowly turned to face him. I could see his eyes get shiny. He tried to touch me face but I pushed his hands away. He furrowed his eyebrows. He took my hands and rubbed them with his thumb. "How could you let them do that to me." I asked lowly with gritted teeth. "Bonita, baby please. I-I'm sorry. You promised you wouldn't be mad at me. I hate it when your upset with me. You know it was to protect you. It wasn't intentional. I love you...you know that." he said as he put his hands on my arms, gripping me tight. I now felt like he was lying to me. I pushed him off of me. "You don't love me! If you did you would've at least warned me! Or stood by my side when they beat me!" I yelled. He stood up also. " Charlene! Listen to yourself! Of course I love you! What are you saying?!" he yelled. I hate it when he yells. He has somewhat of a deep voice so it scares me sometimes. I had to keep my ground. "I may have lost my memory, but I know for a fact that when you love somebody you most definitely don't sleep with their worst enemy! Am I right or am I right?!" I yelled once again. He took a frustrated breath. "Look, bonita, let's just talk. Just...calm down" he said trying to hug me. I backed up. "Don't touch me." i snarled. His anger grew in his eyes. "You see?! This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you! But you just had to know, didn't you! I'm not perfect and I get that! I've made some mistakes, but I can only apologize so many damn times, Charlene!" He screamed while tears streamed down his face. "I never asked you to come after me all these times.." I said with my voice shaky. "Yeah, well sadly I did and I regret it ever since. Ever since I met you my life has been hell. Sometimes I wish I just left you in that bathroom to cry." he snarled. My heart stopped beating. I lightly gasped in shocked. He really regrets being with me? Wow. I felt another knot come in my throat as I tried to stop myself from myself from hysterically crying. i took a shaky breathe as I tear skipped down my cheek. "Well...I'm sorry you feel that way. If you want you can leave right now and stay out of my life. Go back to Brianna's bed for all I care." I said softly. I guess he realized what he had said because his eyes immediately expanded as he shook his head. "No, no, no Bonita, I'm sorry, please I-" before he could get in another word, I raced upstairs to my room. "Charlene, please wait!" I heard him yell. I could hear and feel his footsteps come after me. "Stop, please!" he yelled. I felt arms wrap around me and pull me into a wall. "Let me go!" I yelled fighting him. He held both of my hands together so I wouldn't hit him. "Get off me! I hate you!" I cried. "No...please that was what I was afraid of. Please I beg of you. Don't hate me." he pleaded still not letting me go. I pushed him with all my force making him let go. I continued running to my room. I could hear him running after me. I got to my room I close the door as fast as i could and locked it. I knew it slammed in his face. I saw the knob shake as he tried to open it from the other side. "Charlene, open the door please" he pleaded. "No! Go away! Why are you still chasing after me since you regret it some much?! Just leave me be, so you won't have to regret anymore of your life!" I yelled to the door. I felt so angry. What he said really hurt. I never thought he would say something like that. He always made it seem like it was okay. But i guess that not everyone is who they seem. "I didn't mean it. I-I was just upset. Please, bonita I'm begging you. I just wanted us to stay happy like we were this morning." he said. Lies. I could tell he was sell crying by the way his voice sounded. I wanted to believe him but I was being so stubborn with myself. "Whatever, just leave me alone right now, ok?" I asked through the door. "No...I'm staying right here until you open the door so we can talk" he said. He's so stubborn. Ugh! "There's nothing more to talk about, Jacob. You don't wanna be with me anymore. It's ok, I understand." I said softly. "That's not what I said and you know it! You know I wanna be with you and I love you. Like I said I didn't mean it. I was just mad." he said. I could tell that he was starting to get more angry. I said nothing. There was a deadly silence. I could hear him slide his back down the door and breathe heavily. After about 20 minuets of silence I heard my phone ring. "You da one that I dream about all day. You da one that I think about always. You are the one so I make sure I behave, my love is your love, your love is mine" the ringtone played. I slowly got up and made my way to the phone. I picked it up. It was a text from Jacob.