A night with Jacob

::Charlene POV:: (a week later)  

So it's been a week since Jacob came. He's been really good with the whole 'just friends' thing but I haven't. Well, you see...I kinda, sorta was...teasing him. I thought it would be fun but I never thought about what would happen when the week was over. I decided that I'm gonna give him one last chance. I know, I said I was done but he's so....sweet. You guys have read the things he says to me so you understand, right? Right. 

I was sitting in my room just listening to music. Thinking about everything. Jaden has been blowing up my phone for no reason. I can tell it's pissing Jacob off, but he can't really be mad because we're not together. Jaden is really sweet but there's something not right about him. It's like he loves me a little TOO much, you know? But I maybe hallucinating. I've been getting weird feeling lately. It's like when I go to sleep I feel like someone is watching me. They say that when you wake up in between 2-3 a.m there an 80 percent chance that someone is watching you. That creeper sh*t scares me. Anyways, my body has been a little better but now but, I had no choice but to cover my face up with make-up. I hate make-up. It irks me to the fullest. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my favorite song playing. Daddy Yankee- Gasolina. (You guys know you remember it from 01' ;) . It's still my jaaayyyyuuuummm) My body was still aching but not enough to stop my from dancing. I got up and started jamming my life away "A ella le gusta la Gasolina! Dame mas gasolina!" I sang along. I was having the time of my life. I started whining and grinding my hips to the hispanic beat. All of a sudden I felt out theirs hands on my waist and grind on me. I turned around to see the curly fro'd freak they call Jacob. "Get it mami" he said still dancing while biting his lip.. He scared me! I smacked his arm. "You creep, you scared me!" I said while laughing.  He rubbed his arm and pouted. I went to turn off the music and faced him. He started circling me.  "So you know what today is right?" he said. I wanted to act like I didn't know just to anger him "No, what?" I asked. He gave me a 'are you serious' look. I giggled at him. "I'm just joking." I said pushing his shoulder a little. He smiled at me. "So?" he asked. He had a very eager look on his face. "So what?" I asked. He gave me the same look only thins time I didn't know what she was talking about. "So are you gonna give me another chance?" he asked hopeful while grabbing my waist. I don't wanna take him back yet only because teasing him is too much fun. I decided to make him wait. "The week is not over yet. You have to wait until the clock strikes 12:00. Then I'll tell you" I said smirking. "C'mon bonita. You've been teasing me all week and I can't even touch you. Now I have to wait til 12 freaking o'clock?" he asked while pouting. "Of course" I said while licking my lips long and slow  then biting my bottom my bottom lip, then winking at him. "Charlene, you have to stop. You know I can't handle myself when you do that." I smirked at him. he came closer to my ear. "You remember what happened last time you did that, don't you?" he whispered seductively. I knew he was referring to our date. My facial expression completely changed from a smirk to a "0.0" face. "Yeah, that's right. I thought so" he said still whispering while nibbling on my ear. Oh, so he wants to play that game, well it's on. I had gotten an idea. "How about we watch a movie?" I asked him. "Sure" he said simply. "What movie?" he continued. "How about....Save the last dance?" I asked while pulling it out. He stared at me for a while then a smirk crept upon his face. "Well I was hoping we could make a little movie of our own." he said while running his hands down my back? God bless america! I think the boy has a sexual demon inside of him. He gave me that same stare he gave me on our first date. I shook my head at him and pushed him away. "Let's just go you creep." I said chuckling. We were going into the living room. I was walking in front of him and I could feel him staring at me. I stopped in my tracks to see him staring at my as*. I snapped in his face. "Baby boy, keeps your eyes to yourself." I said with a attitude. "They're my eyes so I can keep them where ever I want" he said giving me a perverted smirk "Well, I suggest you keep them them to yourself before I pop them out." I said crossing my arms. He pushed me against the wall, put my arms up above my head and held me down. He got in my face. He gave me a whole different look. This time I knew I was in for it. "Charlene, don't try me. You don't wanna know the things that I'm thinking right now. Say one more thing and I swear I will rock your world and make you paralyzed." he snarled. I just stood there. Afraid. I knew he meant it. "Good to know" I whimpered. I am now traumatized for the rest of my natural born life. I slowly began walking to the living room. His words kept echoing into my head. He went and sat down on the couch. I went to put the movie in. I turned around to go sit down. He smiling and patted the sat next to me signaling me to come sit next to him. I jerked my head back and playfully rolled my eyes at him. Chico must think I'm stupid. No way am I gonna sit next to him with the lights off considering what he just said to me. I blew raspberries at him then began walking towards the other couch. As I began walking he grabbed me and made me sit on his lap. "Don't be like that mami" he said smirking while rubbing my thigh. "Let me up" I said smiling a little. "No, I think i like it this way." he said while getting comfortable. "Just friends, remember?" I asked still trying to get up. He sat me back down. "Friends sit on each others laps." he said smirking. He got me. Since he wants to be like that I'll give him exactly what he wants. I gave up and got comfortable on his lap. "Good girl" he said kissing my forehead. I won't be acting like a good girl anytime soon, you sexually frustrated curly haired mofo.