Chapter 5: Reencounters and Surprises

Hi.

Still sick

mai gawd

ahhhhhh

I went home early from skewl

Why meeeee

Oh well

New chappie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch's POV

After I told Ian that I would go to Jerome's engagement party, he finally let me be alone. Before leaving, Ian handed me the location of the party. North Springs Mall. Wow. I thought. Fancy hotel. The card he handed me was embroidered with a velvety cloth with a gold lining running through the middle of it. Fancy.

I had an hour to get there. Being a member of Team Crafted had its perks. For example, my car. It was a silver Honda Civic with shone brightly in the light. I loved to ride it around all the time when I didn't have anything to do.

Climbing in my car, I took another look at the card making sure I had the right address. Team Crafted is going to be surprised to see me.

~~~~~~~~~

Alexandra's POV

I tried to keep a grin down as a guard led me out of the prison, through the gates that always seemed to tease me. She motioned for me to walk on, and far. I gave her a warm smile as I thought to myself. Freedom at last.

~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out towards the mall fingering the money I had gotten from the prison to restart my life. I walked in almost gasping. The mall was beautiful, a giant chandelier hanging and glimmering from the ceiling and the floor shone, proving the cleanliness and fanciness this mall had.

I smiled as I walked around. Maybe I should buy a phone. To call Tyler. Oh Tyler, I've missed you. I thought.

As I wandered around, I come across a large poster of a soon-to-be married couple how cute I thought to myself, as I tried to step forward, I found myself smashing into a face I never thought I would ever see again.

~~~~~~~~~

Mitch's POV

I walk into the mall, and as I expected, it was extremely posh. (Get it? Poshlifeclothing? No? Ok ._. ) I walked forward to see a large banner set up. Walking towards it, I start to get nervous. What if Team Crafted is mad at me?! I've been gone for a year! They are bound to hate me by now!

Before I could walk forward, I smashed into a confused looking girl. As she saw my face, her deep, brown eyes widened in fear, then anger as she ran off muttering to herself.

The heck? I thought to myself. Strange girl. She seemed familiar but I couldn't seem to put my finger on it.

Sighing, I brushed myself off and looked up to see something on a poster that made my heart drop and skip a beat.

On the poster it said

Congratulations Jerome and Ashley on your engagement!

~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUN CLIFFIE

BE SURE TO SLAP THAT VOTE BUTTON PANDA MINIONS :3