Family reunion

Nobody's POV

I know what you readers are wondering. Has Ahadi caught Scar? Good question, and yes he has.

Scar is now standing on Pride Rock surrounded by lionesses guarding him so he has no way of escaping.

Ahadi walks towards Scar.

"Who are you and why are you hunting in MY lands?!" Ahadi yells.

"My name is Scar!"

"And what is your purpose here, Scar?!"

Uru and Mufasa walk out of the cave and approach the scene.

"Who is this?" Asks Uru.

"This would be the lion that has been stealing food from our lands!" Ahadi glares at Scar.

Uru walked up closer to Scar.

"Don't!" Yelled Ahadi. "He could be dangerous."

"I'm just looking at him." Says Uru.
"Wow Mufasa you were right. His scent does smell familiar." She looks at him closer. "Do you mind telling me where you are from?"

"I would rather not." Scar said in a sour tone.

Uru walks over to Ahadi and whispers to him.
"Don't you think he looks a lot like Taka."

"Honey...you know Taka disappeared a long time ago." Ahadi whispered to his wife in a sad tone.

"Yeah but just look at him." She says.

Ahadi walks closer to Scar to get a closer look at him, and what he saw was a lion with fur coloured like Uru's. A black mane, emerald green eyes and a Scar on his left eye.

Mufasa noticed it too. This lion really did look like Taka.
"Taka?" Mufasa asked.

"No my name is Scar!"

"Just because you have a Scar on your face, doesn't mean that your name is now Scar." Said Uru. "I can't believe it's really you Taka. Oh how I've missed you so much."

"My name is Scar!"

"Alright then 'Scar' where have you been all this time away from home." Asked Uru.

"That is none of your business!"

"Yes it is I am your mother!"

Scar thought for a moment...if anything bad ever happens to Mufasa, then he could become King.
Scar decided that he was going to play nice for a while and then figure out a way to replace Mufasa.

"Yes you're absolutely right, you ARE my mother. And that is why I am here to stay with my family." He said showing a fake smile.

"I'm so happy your home." Said Uru.

Ahadi stayed quiet, and Mufasa stood beside his father watching.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sarabi's POV

A few hours later...

"Excuse me Sarabi." Said a voice.

I turned my head to see the Queen coming up to me.

"Hello your Majesty." I greeted her and bowed.

"Oh please Sarabi, you can call me Uru."

"Okay...cool."

Hmm I wonder what she wants to talk with ME for.

"I'm here to talk to you about your future."

"My future?"

"Yes...it seems as though Mufasa is very fond of you."

"I'm very fond of him too." I giggled.

"And that's what I'm here to talk about. Sarabi have you ever thought about the possibility that you might be the future Queen?"

"Yeah...Muffy and I talk about it all the time."

"That's good. I thought that I might give you some training on how to be a Queen and what to do.

"Thank you Uru, that would be very nice."

"Okay then... we will start early tomorrow morning. See you then." And with that she left.

Wow my first actual training to be a Queen...