Smile Dip Possibly Comes Back!

Me~ I WANT MY SMILE DIP!!!

Adam~ No, llamma, you don't know what you're doing.

@llamma_lover: I DARE FOR THE NO SMILE DIP DARE TO BE CANCELED! You're welcome, Portal. Friendship. ALSO, I DARE YOU ALL TO EAT KEVIN'S VERSION OF COOKIES! NADE'S HANDS~~ Well, just try it.

Me~ SMILE DIP!!!! Give me some NOW!!!!!

Seto~ She said to cancel it. That doesn't mean we have to give it to you.

Me~ It kinda does. *eats a cookie made by Kevin* THESE ARE GOOD, BUT I STILL WANT MY SMILE DIP!!

Nade~ Why do I have to be so delicious?

Me~ I don't know. But we have another dare. And it's for me alone!

Seto~ I'm the only sorcerer!

Me~ Not anymore!

@Amethyst_2: I am sad. Portal, they said you couldn't eat Smile Dip, right? So I dare to to try Happy Face Dip! It's like Smile Dip, but turns you into a sorcerer. Then I want you to cast 5 spells. Any spells you want.

Me~ *eats Happy Face Dip* It's good, but not as good as Smile Dip.

Adam~ You're not getting it unless my dare is canceled too.

Me~ *casts a spell (by accident) to make a wolf appear* FAOLAN! How'd you make it here?

Faolan~ *in wolf speak* I don't know.

Seto~ You made him appear.

Me~ Cool! *makes Myrrglosch, Edme, and Maudie appear as well* We have the whole family! Yay! {WOLVES OF THE BEYOND CHARACTERS! YAY!}

Seto~ That was 4 spells wasted already. One more.

Me~ *idea bulb* I know what to do. *smiles*

Seto~ No. Don't.

Me~ *makes a bag of Smile Dip appear* I did it!

Seto~ *makes it disappear*

Me~ NOOOOOO!!!!