Seen as a little sister

I was reading my book that I found but put it down when the hokage entered smiling at me.

"Hello Tsukino. How are you feeling?" The hokage asked sitting in the chair next to me.

"Good. Thank you for your concern."'I spoke with no emotion.

"That's good. There were a few things I needed to speak with you about. First a jounin that is team leader of a genin team wanted someone to help him train, well more so I thought it was a good idea for you to help and he agreed. You'll be meeting them tomorrow because you will be discharged today. Also the chunin exam is coming up and I want you to assist the instructors of all the stages. Which means your team will learn you're not a genin." He explained.

I nodded showing I understood. He began leaving but stopped and turned around holding out a book to me. I looked at him not understanding what it was for.

"It's the second book to the book you are reading now." He said.

I took it and looked up at the hokage again.

"Thank you." I spoke in a soft tone.

~~~~timeskip~~~

I got home and after my owls freaked out after seeing me I sent them out to find information on the team I would be helping tomorrow. It was team Guy which I knew little to nothing about the people. I laid down on my bed holding the picture of the three children. I remember when we got this photo.

~~~~flashback~~~~

We snuck out of the master mansion and snuck around town so we could get one thing. Just so we had something to remember our friendship. We snuck out and are risking out lives to get a photo. But it is so worth it. It took us ages but we finally got one and got a frame for it. In the photo we all had genuine smiles on our faces holding up peace signs. It was the most valuable thing I had.

~~~~end of flashback~~~~

This photo is still the most valuable thing I own. To me this photo is priceless, because it holds the memories of my brothers and proves to me that they were real. I snapped out of my daze when I heard a knock at the door. I opened the front door to see Kakashi standing there with a plastic bag.

"Is there some you need?" I asked emotionless.

He just walked in and placed the bag down on the table before looking at me.

"I'm guessing you haven't eaten." He said.

I looked at him confused then he motioned to the bag and I looked in it to see ramen.

"Why would you care if I eat or not?" I asked looking at him.

"Well..." he started scratching the back of his neck. "Truthfully I see you a a little sister." He mumbled.

I looked at him slightly shocked before being to eat the ramen.

"Thanks for the food. And for... caring." I mumbled.