The hospital

I sat on my hospital bed stretching. I wasn't happy I had to stay in here for another day and let's just say I don't like being cooped up. I heard someone waking to the door to the room I was staying in opened and Neji walked in holding a flower. He walked up to me with a blank expression and when he got in front of me he passed me the flower.

"What am I suppose to do with this?"
I asked looking at it in my hands.

I heard him chuckle and he grabbed the flower and got right in my face making me feel nervous. He moved my hair behind my left ear and put the flower there. A small blush came to my face and I looked away from him.

"How are you feeling?" Neji asked.

"Fine. Nothing serious happened." I said shrugging my shoulders.

He rolled his eyes and sat down next to me. He looked at me and I looked at him. I wanted to look away but couldn't.

"I hope you know I was being serious when I said you were the girl I love." Neji said looking at me intently.

I was about to reply but looked to the door when someone walked in. I looked at the person to see Kakashi. He smiled at me and I saw his eyes go to Neji and Kakashi's smile grew. Neji got up and left leaving Kakashi and I alone. He touched the flower behind my ear and smiled more if even possible.

"So the reason you asked me that wired question is because you're in love with Neji." Kakashi said nodding.

"Shut it." I snapped at him causing him to laugh.

"You're clueless." Kakashi laughed.

"Of course I'm clueless. I've been suppressing my emotions for as long as I can remember. I've never felt love, and I don't even know if what I'm feeling is love." I pouted.

"Just follow your heart." Kakashi said ruffling my hair and going out of the room.

I sighed and laid down on my bed looking at the ceiling. I took the flower from my hair and looked at it. What is the point of giving one a flower. However I had s wired feeling when he put it behind my ear. Perhaps it was because he was so close to me. I have no idea.

I sighed as I let thoughts run through my head but I froze when I felt hands wrap around my neck. My eyes went wide as I looked at my neck to see no hands. It's him again he should be dead why is this happening again. I went to grab the hands but unsurprisingly there was nothing there. I began thrashing around trying my hardest to get out of the grasp but couldn't and I felt myself drifting out of reality. As I was passing out I saw the figure of an all to familiar man.

I heard the door slam open and the hands disappeared. I looked at the door  and through my blurry vision I saw Neji and he quickly ran up to me. That's the last thing I saw before I passed out.