Takeshi

"I will get my hands on you again." I deep scary voice said.

I shuddered in fear as I desperately looked around trying to find the man who's been attacking me also my old master. I felt pain across my back like a whip being hit across my back. Then an electric shock run through my body. I fell onto the ground and my body began uncontrollably shaking. A sharp burning pain went up my back like a red hot blade was cutting it.

I was shaking and in unbearable pain. However I held my screams back being all to familiar with this pain. A sinister laugh filled the area around me and it scared me. I was scared of the person the laugh belonged to. I wanted nothing to do with him and would happily kill him.

I heard footsteps and I looked up to see a black figure. I quickly stood up and pain shot through my body.

"What do you want?!" I growled at him.

"You will join me again and fight for me. I will get you in my grasp again." He said caressing my cheek.

I jumped away from him and crouched down.

"I'm stronger now and won't easily be manipulated!" I snarled.

"Well child let's just say I've got more power now to." He said and began disappearing.

"I will stop you Takeshi I won't let innocent people be hurt by you again!" I yelled as he disappeared.

I leaped up and i was hyperventilating. I looked to my hands to see them shaking and my heart was racing. I wrapped my arms around myself trying to calm myself down but to no avail. I herd the door open and my head snapped up ready to attack but calmed slightly when I saw Neji. He walked up to me and placed his palm on my forehead.

"Hey calm down. Everything is fine. You're safe. I'll protect you." Neji said calmly.

I began to calm more from being in his presence but I looked at him confused. He would protect me? No ones ever protected me. I've always protected myself. But it was nice to hear he would protect me. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked out the window.

"Can I go for a walk. I don't like being cooped up?" I asked looking at Neji.

He looked to be in thought then he took out an outfit that was red and black.

"Okay but put this on. They don't have you usual cloths because they were torn up badly so there being repaired." Neji explained.

I took the cloths and Neji left the room so I could change. Once I was finished changing I opened the door and Neji walked in.

"Be careful and be back in 10 minutes. If you not back I'll come looking for you." Neji said with authority.

"Got it." I said jumping out the window.

I walked through the streets and took deep breaths enjoying the fresh air entering my lungs. After a bit of walking i turned around to head back to the hospital. However I heard someone behind me and spun around only to have a syringe stabbed into my neck. I fell to the ground numb. I heard footsteps and felt a blade against my skin. Then I was thrown over someone's shoulder but I was unable to move or fight back.

"I don't understand why my master wants you so bad." A male voice said.

My eyes went wide realising where I was being taken. I mustered all the strength I could and slipped off the man shoulder and crouched down in a defensive stance but I felt my body about to collapse.

"You shouldn't be awake let alone move. Maybe there is a reason he wants you." He said.

I growled the he thew some dust in my face and I blacked out.