Staying at the hyuga clan

I sat on the hospital bed as the doctor looked at my neck. To say the doctor looked confused was an understatement.

"Your windpipe was been damaged so it will be painful to breath for about a week and you may have serious trouble breathing if you over work yourself so you will be taking a break from very active mission for awhile. And I would suggest you stay in the hospital for awhile but if you refuse you have to stay with someone." The doctor explained.

I simply nodded the doctor was about to leave but stopped when the hokage entered. The doctor then went on to explain the injured then the doctor went away leaving me alone with he hokage. He asked me what happened so I told him everything leaving out the breakdown part. He soon asked for Neji to come in who apparently stayed in the waiting room. He entered and then explained his point of view to the hokage. So after hearing all of this the hokage came up with a fantastic idea.

"I'll talk to the head of the hyuga clan to see if it will be alright for Tsukino to stay with you until she's fully healed." The hokage said leaving the room.

Both Neji and I froze.

"He joking, right?" I asked looking at Neji.

"I don't know but I hope he is." Neji said.

"Would it really be that bad to spent a week with me!" I snapped.

"Well... yea!" He said.

We then got into a glaring match but a wired feeling came to my chest and I had to look away but Neji looked away at the same time.

"The heck was that?" I mumbled.

Then I began to have a coughing fit. Neji came up to me wit a worried but I soon calmed my coughing.

"I guess it's worse than I though." I said with a sigh.

"You think you were strangled by someone unknown-" Neji said but stopped when I began to mumble.

"He's not unknown." I whispered but Neji heard.

"What do you mean he's not unknow?" He questioned.

"I'm not going to tell you. I don't trust you." I snapped at him.

But then again he is the only person live to see me cry and break down like I did. But that was just a coincidence. To think about it I've been showing him emotion throughout our whole conversation and that was manly anger. But the wired thing is that I don't really mind showing him emotion. The hokage walked in and informed us that I'll be staying with the hyuga clan. Great just great.

Neji sighed and we went back to my place to get some cloths and then headed to the compound and stayed in complete silence that was until I had another coughing fit and struggled to breath. I fell to the ground unable to breath and coughing madly. Neji kneeled beside me and once again took me through taking deep breaths.

"Maybe you should stay in the hospital." He said.

"You're not getting rid of me that easily." I said looking up at him.

He then sighed and before I knew it he was carrying me and I looked at him wide eyes.

"What do you think you're doing hyuga?!" I growled.

"I'd rather not have to deal with another coughing fit so I'm carrying you so shut up." He said sternly.

I was about to objects but stopped when I saw him glare at me and reluctantly stayed quiet.