Stage one

I was walking next to Ibiki as we were heading to the first stage of the chunin exam. I looked up at him and sighed remembering the first two stags the third wasn't so bad.

"I'm kinda glad I don't have to do the chunin exam." I muttered.

Ibiki just laughed and we continued on our way to the first stage. When we got closer to the room we heard commotion. My eyes slightly narrowed as I looked at the door than to Ibiki. He opened the door only to see a sliver haired boy on the ground. Ibiki began to lecture the genin about not fighting unless given permission. After the lecture my team as well as Guy's team noticed me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THE INSTRUCTOR TSUKINO!" Naruto yelled pointing at me.

"I'm assisting the instructors during the chunin exam." I stated flatly.

"But you're a genin that doesn't make sense." Sakura said.

"Correction she's an ANBU." Ibiki corrected them.

My team looked dumbfounded at me and I just looked at them with an emotionless expression. Ibiki explained the first stage and everyone sat down. Ibiki sat at the desk at the front of the room while I sat on the desk observing the genin. It was rather interesting seeing the different ways they cheated. Some of them were good and others were utterly horrible. And soon people began to be failed and were sent out of the room. I looked at Naruto to see him freaking out. He looked at me with hope in his eyes but I simply shook my head knowing he wanted me to give him the answer. He groaned and face planted onto the desk.

I took my gaze away from him and looked at the other genin. I was draw to the sand ninja and the sound ninja. My gaze soon met Neji's and his gaze met mine for a moment and I felt some sort of wired feeling in my chest. We looked at each other for a moment before looking away. Soon the feeling in my chest went away. The hell was that?

So the first part was over and Ibiki began to explain to the second part. Genin after genin put their hands up and their teams left. My eyes slightly narrowed as Naruto began to put his hand up. What is he doing? This is not like Naruto he would never give up. He slammed his hand down and yelled his opinion at everyone. I had to fight a small smile coming to my face, that knuckle head. So in short everyone who stayed passed and they were being given a lecture on gathering information. But that lecture was ended when Anko smashed through the window.

I smiled as I listened to what was said. I waved to Ibiki and left with Anko. We left through the window and we're heading to the forest of death to make sure everything was ready to go for tomorrow. As we were running she turned to me a have me a wide smile.

As we were running I saw an extremely familiar man. Isn't he the one who healed me after my mission to assassinate that man. It is but why is he in the leaf? I thought he left? I'll have to ask him when I'm done helping Anko.