Foreward + information

Mr

Mr.Ace is known around the world for being a multi-billionaire and Ace industries being on the top of the businesses chain. He's handsome, no doubt about that. Mr.Ace rarely smiles, in fact he keeps a stone cold face. There's something that will trigger his happiness and only time will tell when it comes.

Marielena Santiago is a humble, beautiful and kind girl. Through all the pain she goes through at home, she still keeps a smile on her face. That's right, she smiles (Unlike Mr.Ace.)

What happens when Mr.Ace fills in as a substitute teacher for his mother?

What happens when these 2 cross paths?

Follow them through there wonderful yet tragic moments as they find love and things they didn't know about each other.

THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SLIGHT DDLG! PLEASE READ ALL THIS BEFORE READING THE BOOK!

Littles are simply adult women with a childlike personality and who appreciate an emotionally mature partner to protect, comfort and love them. Littles in a DD/lg relationship are not interested in incest!

DDLG stands for Daddy Dom Little Girl. However, it doesn't have to be a Daddy and Girl. It can be a Mommy and girl, Mommy and little boy or Daddy and little boy. It's a relationship that focuses on the nurturing and playfulness that a Daddy and Little Girl have.

Daddy Doms are Dominants who simply assume a much more nurturing and caring role than Dominants in other types of D/s relationships. Little girls are submissive women who have a naturally childlike personality that is especially dominant in them when they are around a Daddy Dom who makes them feel safe and cherished.

Daddy Doms vs. Masters

Daddy Doms are just like other Dominants and Masters but with 1 or 2 key differences. They still take charge and enjoy being in control but they often enforce different kinds of rules. Daddy Doms will more likely focus on their sibmissive's personal growth, goals and needs than on things like protocol and how certain actions are carried out. Another difference is that Daddy Doms not only accept but actually value and treasure their submissive's inner little, encouraging their sub to enter and even live in 'little space', to play and to explore and enjoy their little side. Other Masters may rather prefer a submissive with an adult attitude towards life and may actually find littles annoying. Another big difference between other Dominants and Daddy Doms is that being playful, having fun and being able to laugh, A LOT, is a necessity and it is also essential to have a nurturing and affectionate relationship with your little. Not to say that other types of Masters cannot show affection but for the most part they seem to me more stoic, more rigid and far less full of warm fuzzies.

Daddy Doms and Sadism

Just because a Daddy Dom is nurturing and affectionate does not mean that he cannot be sadistic as well. They can enjoy and embrace their inner sadist while catering to and fulfilling their submissive's masochistic side.