Epilogue | Ten years later...

TEN YEARS LATER...

M A R I E LE N A

"Mommy. Mommy. Ma. Ma. Mother. Mother," I hear the voice of my child next to my ear.

I don't even open my eyes. My sleep hasn't been beautiful lately. Thanks to the wild sex beast sleeping next to me. He just doesn't know when to stop. "Yes, mi amor," I answer him.

"Tio Xander and downstairs and he took the ps4 controller from me. He's gonna kill me in Fortnight. He sucks at it," Xavier complains to me. I open one eye, watching as he throws his hands every where as he talks.

With the help of Zaiden, we were able to get Xander out. I've never cried of happiness so much expect for the time Zaiden proposed on the Eiffel Tower in Paris. A little before that, I had found out the Zaiden Ace had a gang. I didn't talk to him for a whole good two weeks. Then, I found out that the gang was helping people on the streets out because Zaiden has been there and done it before. Lord do I love him. The gang is doing there own thing but they come and visit once in a while. Sage sometimes crashes here with Clover.

That's right. Sage and Clover are a thing. Actually, Sage kidnapped Clover and made him sign marriage papers the month after the kidnapping although he didn't want to. Whole allot-a shit went down but it's alright now. Yes, they are still married.

"Mommy? Are in listening to me? Is dad naked under the sheets? Ew. Get a room."

"This is our room, Xavier Ace," I point out to my child, pulling the silk sheets up tighter to my chest. "What time is it?"

"It's like nine something. Daisy, Xander jr. and Zayden are all sleeping. They stayed up all night watching netflix," he informs me.

"OW, SHIT! THAT'S BULLSHIT! HOW THE FUCK DID I DIE?" We hear Xander shout from downstairs.

"No, mommy," Xavier whines like a little baby, "he's going to ruin my stats."

"I'll meet you downstairs." When Xavier exits the room, I fling the sheets off of me and try to get up.

"Zai Zai, I have to go downstairs," I whisper to him, slightly stroking his cheek with the back of my hand.

"No," he whines just like Xavier. "I want my baby in bed with me."

"Come downstairs."

After getting out of Zaiden's death grip and brushing my teeth, I slip on one of his large Thrasher hoodies and Jordan Slides.

***

M R . A C E

I lean against the door way of the kitchen, gazing at my beautiful family besides Xander.

Gosh, I've never felt happier in my life. I have four kids (one set of boy twins, one boy and a young girl) and a wife who makes me feel complete. I couldn't ask for a better life.

"What your fucking mouth, Zayden," I watch Xavier spat at Zayden.

"You watch your Fucking mouth, fucking stupid," Zayden retorts, shoving pancakes into his mouth.

"Don't tell me what the fuck to do. I'm the oldest."

"Mommy! Zayden and Xavier keep swearing!" Xander Jr. snitches. Xander Jr. is Zaydens twin. Zayden is the oldest by like... five minutes. My sperm is mighty super. They just don't stop swimming.

Xander pats my shoulder before exiting the kitchen.

"Both of you cut it out before I make your dad come in here and tell him." Immediately, all the boys in the table shut their mouths, continuing to eat the Farina there gorgeous mother cooked for them.

Daisy claps her hands wildly, showing off her missing teeth with a smile. "Daddy! Daddy!"

"Hi, Daisy Daisy," I baby talk, walking up to her slowly.

"Hi papi. I luw you," her dirty hands grab my cheeks.

"I luw you too," I mock her, pinching her chubby cheeks slightly.

I feel my wive wipe my cheek with a napkin. When she's done, I tap my cheek twice indicating that I wanted a kiss. My baby angel smiles, puckering her lips ready for my cheek but I send her my own lips instead.

"GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS?" Sage bursts into the kitchen with Clover at his side.

"What?"
"What day?"
"I'm not gonna guess."
"I dow now kmow."
The kids say.

"IT'S MY MOTHERFUCKING BIRTHDAY!" He shouts, doing the whip before running over to the kids where Clover already was. I really meed to change the lock on this house.

"Happy birthday, mother fucker," The kids tell him, including Daisy.

"Hey, hey? What's all the cussing in here for?" Robert walks in, looking clean as ever. I got the man who cared for my babygirl when her foster parents didn't out of the streets. He's working for my company and doing really well.

"Grandpa!" The kids shout, ecstatic to see him.

My life is beautiful.

***

After this chapter, the book is officially completed.

Thank y'all for reading and all. Make sure to check out my other books because I'm on a roll with those. I'm sorry for this short epilogue but I really have no inspiration for this book.

Xoxo,
Moonlightwolves