04| Daddy

Mr.Ace's Beautiful Desire
Chapter 4
M R. A C E

I open up the front door and give the guys the signal to come in right after. "I'm gonna get Marielena out of the house first and put her in my car and then you guys take the foster parents and put them into the van. I want them in the house basement." They nod there heads understanding and take there guns from their front pocket.

This house was a mess from what I could see in the dark. We all tried not to step on the beer cans walking down the living room. Walking up the stairs, I take the door to the right. After Slowly walking up to the bed, I breathe out a sigh of relief when I see that's It's Marielena. She was slowly breathing in and out, asleep with bed sheets wrapped around her. I gently grab her and take the nasty sheets off of her. I made sure I brought a blanket for her in the car. I scoop her up in my arms bridal style and exit the room where the boys were waiting.

They wait till i'm out the dirty house before taking the foster parents. I open up the BMW door and slide into the drivers seat with Marielena still on my lap. I take the fluffy purple blanket from the passenger seat and lay it over my babygirl. I drive the whole way home with her sound asleep and curled on my lap. Her body fitted on mine perfectly. She was made for me. Her body calmed my tense one.

When I enter my room, I lay Marielena down and take of her dirty pajamas. I open up my draw and take out one of my white t-shirts and slip it onto Marielena. I strip off to only my boxers and change into gray nike sweatpants. I slip into my the bed next to her and scoop her into my arms yet again. I fall back asleep without the stress that my baby might be at home getting hurt.

M A R I E L E N A

My once cold body was now warm. Maybe my foster parents finally let me have some heat in the room or opened up the window in my room. I was comfortable for once and I didn't want to change that. Suddenly I fell air go down the side of my neck. Okay, i'm too comfortable. What the hell?

I open up one eye and look down from my laying body. There where two arms laid across my stomach and feet wrapped around my own. I gulp at the possible assumptions of where I could be. I look up to meet the handsome and peaceful face of Mr.Ace. He had a light smile upon his face while sleeping.

Reality just smacked me in the face. I'm in Mr.Ace's bed. Holy guacamole. Can't lie though, he is warm. I try to take his arms from around my stomach but that just made him tighten them even more.

"You awake princess?" He whispers in his husky morning voice with his eyes still close. It would be a lie to say that my panties didn't just dampen a little bit.

"Yes, Mr.Ace." I answer trying to sound professional. He opens his eyes and lightly smooths my cheek. I stare into his sliver eyes that I love so much. There so shiny as if he cleans them everyday.

"Don't call me that." He whispers breathlessly. So what do I call him? He must've saw the confused look on my face because he answered my question. "Call me daddy when we are together. Always when we are together."

"D-daddy?" I ask, completely flabbergasted. He cups my face into his hands and hums in reply. Thats when he explains to me. He explains DDLG and his intentions with me. I listened the whole time, interested.

Mr.Ace is a daddy dom who has yet to find a little and he knows that i'll be the perfect little for him.

The thought of being a little was not bad at all, I actually liked it. I act very child like anyway.