03| Xander the Gorilla

Mr.Ace's Beautiful Desire
Chapter 3
M A R I E L E N A

We start our journey by crossing the street. Thats right. Thats how we start. Every Saturday thats how we start. By we; i mean Clover and I.

"I hate walking out of town." Clover groans under his breath from next to me. "But I fucking hate staying in town." He groans again. I shake my head at his complains. We only crossed the street and he's complaining.

I cant help but kinda agree with him though. Walking out of town is hard because all the gangsters and crackheads. People try to sell drugs to us, gangsters are shooting around, people are doing street fights, perverts try to touch but we always make it out safe. Clover knows why we do this and something good comes from it. Always does.

"Marielena, there something i have to tell you." Clover starts off seriously which catches me off guard. Clover usually is always playful or anything but serious. The only time he's serious is when he's talking about his druggie parents. He starts talking again, "And it kinda has nothing to do with my parents."

I look over at him and put my small hand on his shoulder. "You can tell me anything Clover. I'm always here for you." He shows his pearly whites and nods his head. My bestfriend has beautiful teeth.

"I know Marielena. We've been bestfriends since 5th grade and you've always been there for me. Thats why i love you more than anything. When my didn't love me, you did. You made me feel like I wasn't alone & i've found out who i truly am when i'm with you." I tear up a little bit at his words not even noticing the pole that was waiting for him. Clover's face collides straight into a pole. I wince and bite my knuckles at the impact. That must've hurt like a fucking bitch. I so badly try to hide my laugh. Oh my gosh! That looked so funny.

He lefts his head from the pole before glaring at it and squaring up. "Bitch you wanted to fight, lets fight. Square up." He circles the pole with his fist up, looking like an absolute maniac.

"Yaasss bestfriend! Beat that bitch up!" I joke along, encouraging his funny act. He stops and laughs as i join him also. My eyes tear up & my sides start to hurt. I regain myself and wipe my tears from under my eye. "You alright there clover." I question seeing him still laughing loudly.

"Gosh, i'm a idiot." He giggles after he recomposes himself also. "Okay, back to being serious." We start walking again as he starts talking. "So, i met a guy-"

I shout, "Oh my gee! Clover you me-" but stop once i see the annoyed look on his his. I forgot he doesn't like to be interrupted.

"As I was saying because i got interrupted yet again." He shoots me a glance which I smile in return. "I met a guy. But it's complicated Marielena. He's really possessive and he's in a gang. A gang, but gosh he's so damn hot.When I first met him, he made me smile and laugh like you do. He makes me feel things i've never felt before." Clover stresses pulling at his brown locks. His eyes where literally popping out of his head.

I've heard of gangs and how bad they are. Bad as in they killed my parents. I don't really remember much about them but my brother sure does. Clover has a hard time finding love, so maybe if he really liked this guy, he could make it work some how.

"If you like him, make it work out. Don't date him or be with him because he's in a gang. He can be in a gang for a different reason. Figure him out...Like an adventure & love the adventure. If he hurts you, then call me. I might be small but that doesn't mean I can't hit." Clover looks at me, confusion swirling in his brown orbs.