Chapter Two - Stupid Guy, Nice Body

Brody’s POV

What the fuck?! I was told Briley and I would be alone in this dorm, I didn’t know we would have roommates! Fuckin hell. I brushed my hand through my hair before gently pushing Briley off me and handing him his shirt, I zipped myself back up and stood up to see who called us fagots.

I will kick. His. Ass.

Two guys were standing in the foyer type area; the one who I assumed was the prick who called us that, stood with a disgusted look on his face. He had black hair and grey eyes; he was tall and slim but seemed fairly muscular. I can tell you right now I didn’t trust him; he looked like a snitch to me. The other guy looked like the football type; he was muscular and had the brown shaggy hair that girls would swoon over, he wasn’t paying attention so I assumed he was an idiot. Well that’s nice. Couldn’t we at least have nice roomies? Not homophobic dunces? “We weren’t supposed to have roommates.” Briley growled, I could tell he was pissed like I was; he had his jeans on by now. This is so not fair; I wanted to go through the year being alone in here with Briley.

“Well tough luck.” The black haired guy growled back.

“Gabe, let it go.” The other guy put his phone in his pocket and smiled at us. “I’m sorry; he’s a bit of an ass sometimes. I’m Tyler by the way and he’s Gabriel.” He jabbed his thumb to Gabriel. “I don’t mind your orientation by the way; it doesn’t bother me at all.” Alright, maybe he isn’t an idiot. At least he’s not homophobic, like Gabriel. I have a feeling him and I aren’t going to get along well throughout the term; we may get into a few fights as well, something I didn’t want to do. I didn’t to deal with any drama.

“Oh, I’m Briley by the way.” Briley spoke up with a sweet smile on his face; he looked like an angel to me. “And this is Brody.”

“Nice to meet you two, what room is ours?” Tyler asked politely. Okay, this guy is way too damn nice, there has to be something wrong with him. I eyed him inconspicuously; his blue eyes didn’t seem to hide things like Gabriel’s were, and he seemed pretty casual. Shit. It’s going to be harder than I thought to figure him out. I don’t trust either of them though.

“The one on the left.” I said and they walked off, into their bedroom before I turned to look at Briley, who was still looking at the door.

Briley’s POV

Wow, Tyler’s really nice. Like REALLY nice, and he’s pretty hot; n-not that Brody isn’t I’m just…I’m allowed to think other people are attractive! As long as nothing happens, which won’t be the case at all. I will not touch anyone else. Heh, that has two meanings… I shook my head and looked at Brody, who looked like he was having a war in his head. I don’t think he likes them; of course they’re pretty much cock blockers in his mind at the moment, and he’s really tired. “Brody, come on you should get some sleep.” I grabbed his hand and pulled him to our room, making him sit on the bed. He looked pissed but I kissed him until he smiled and pulled away sighing.

“This is going to suck; I’m going to have to wait until they’re gone to do things with you.” He pouted, I kissed him again. He doesn’t need to hide from them, I don’t care about them hell they can watch if they want, which will be very creepy, but I’d do anything to pleasure Brody.