Chapter Four - Outburst

I was going to upload this yesterday but I had to fix my computer, or rather my game *cough* sims *cough*I’m a nerd >:3

____

Brody’s POV

So Briley and I are doing the complete opposite of what we were supposed to be doing. Instead of staying at home all the time, we’re out with Zoey, Ryan and Katrina. The only time we’re home is when we go to bed and when we wake up; it’s all because of our damn roommates. They’re seriously pissing me off. I have no time to do…things with Briley anymore and honestly my brain isn’t the only thing that’s pissed off.

It’s been about a week already, it was Saturday morning and I’m pretty sure Dylan was coming out here later to see us; thank god. Maybe he and I can take out Gabriel so we have one less roommate to worry about, I’m pretty sure we’d need Steven if we wanted to take out Tyler. He’s freaking huge. But that’s not the point; Gabriel gets on my nerves every time I see him. The way he looks at us, what he says. He’s fucking lucky he’s bigger than me.

I decided to let Briley sleep in, or at least until I’m done showering, and walked out into the living room. Tyler was sitting on the couch with a bowl of cereal, and as usual he seemed to have misplaced his shirt. I swear he’s trying to be that Taylor Lautner idiot from Twilight; he almost never wears a shirt in the dorm. Without a word I walked back into the room, I don’t want to talk to that dunce while I try to have a peaceful breakfast. Last time I had a conversation with him I couldn’t get him to say one sarcastic or mean thing, not that I want to converse with an asshole it’s just…come on! No one can be that nice without having something terribly wrong with them.

That’s my take on it anyways.

“Briley, come on Zoey just texted me Dylan’s going to be here in a few minutes.” I slipped on my shirt as Briley was straightening his hair and leaned on the doorframe to our bathroom. Thank god each room has its own bathroom; I’d kill myself if I had to share one with those two. Briley grabbed part of his bangs and slowly, with his tongue sticking out, straightened it; I watched with utter curiosity and confusion as he did so. If I spent an hour getting ready every morning…I’d be nowhere in life and yet Briley does it all the time and probably does better in his classes than I do.

“Alright.” Briley unplugged the straightner and looked at himself in the mirror to ‘perfect’ himself; he looks perfect as ever in my eyes. I smiled and hugged him from behind, quite possibly the closest we’ve been in the dorm aside from when we sleep, and kissed his neck.

“You’re beautiful,” I smiled at him in the mirror and he blushed. “Now let’s get going.” I kissed his soft lips once before walking out of the dorm with him, thank god Tyler isn’t there. He and Briley are becoming friends, which I honestly don’t understand how Briley can put up with him, and I really didn’t want to have to wait for them to stop talking. We walked down the halls hand in hand, past the little lounge and café to the parking lot where Dylan and Zoey would be.

Sure enough they were there, up against Dylan’s black camaro, making out. I cleared my throat and motioned for them to separate; Zoey rolled her eyes and stepped away from Dylan. We said hi to each other then it was a little quiet; we’ve never really been together, without someone else before. It was…different. But thankfully not awkward, that is, until Briley spoke up. “Anybody else think Dylan would be an awesome gay guy?” Briley raised his hand in the air, looking at us three for an answer. I facepalmed; sometimes he really doesn’t act like an eighteen year old.

“Hell yeah! If Dylan and you made out I’d die.” Zoey giggled; I pulled my hand away and looked at Dylan, who was reflecting my disturbed expression.