Chapter Three - Classes

Briley’s POV

Brody and I stayed in our bedroom for the rest of the day, just cuddling and talking about random things. You would think after all this time we wouldn’t have anything to talk about but that’s not the case; we always find something to talk about, whether it is about music or completely random things like popsicles. When Brody finally got me to wake up, at seven might I add, he and I went to go to our first class, which we had with Ryan; yeah Brody and I have almost all the same classes together, it’s epic. Of course, he had to be a bum and take two stupid classes I didn’t even know existed so I’m alone in two of mine.

For that he didn’t get a five minute goodbye kiss when we had to part ways for our second class, it was only like…three. I’m so badass I know.

So after that amazing public display of affection that no one seemed to care about, I was off to my literature class; at least I think it was literature. Something to do with that anyways, I didn’t really pay attention to what I signed up for to be honest. Yup, I’m going to fail big time. Well this class anyways, the others I’ll pass no problem; I really can’t fail because that’d be mean since Brody’s parents are paying for me. As I was talking to myself in my head, I bumped into something and fell flat on my ass. What the hell! I have to stop zoning out jeeze… I looked up to see what I bumped into, I swear if it was a door or a wall I’ll run away and hide under a rock.

Oh crap. I gulped and realized what, or in this case who, I bumped into. Tyler. No wonder it felt like hitting a damn wall! I found myself staring at his chest, it was covered by a light grey slightly v-neck sweater. And must I say, he looked damn sexy…err…that’s just an observation…I don't…yeah. “Sorry Briley, didn’t see you there. Here let me help you up.” He smiled his model like smile, and held out his big hand; ohh his hands are big. I facepalmed myself, really Briley? Really? Ugh. I reached out and grabbed it and he lifted me like I was a feather; I can’t lie to myself and say that his touch didn’t send shivers through my body, cause it did. I gazed into his amazingly mesmerizing eyes and almost melted. “Are you okay? I didn’t hurt you did I?” I pulled myself away from his eyes and looked down, shaking my head. No he didn’t hurt me physically, just you know, mentally because I can’t get over how freaking hot he is! He handed me my binder and I blushed; well, the way I’m acting I’m going to grow boobs and my dick will fall off. Man up Briley! But I’m not really a man…whoa. Did I just pun myself? Kinda… 

“Is this your class too?” I asked, luckily not sounding like I had a mouth full of pudding. Ha, I feel proud of myself; I didn’t look like a complete retard. He nodded giving me an easy smile and motioned me to follow him, I did and tried not to look at his ass. It pains me to say I couldn’t help myself, he was wearing dark denim straight leg jeans, and his ass just looked so perfect. Why am I staring at his ass? It’s not like I’d get any, I’m always bottom.

I face palmed myself for a second time. Think of Brody, think of how sexy he is, how he looks in the shower or right after sex. Wait, I don’t want to give myself a boner. That would be bad. Really freaking bad. Okay. Think of sluts, as always. I followed Tyler to an isle of seats until he sat down, with a gulp I sat next to him not meaning to breathe in his scent. He smelled like old spice, I couldn’t help but take in more of the delicious smell; I have a thing for old spice, sue me if it’s a bad thing.

Thankfully the teacher, or professor or whatever walked in before Tyler could talk to me and started her lesson. I was actually really intrigued with her lesson, so I didn’t even glance at Tyler through the whole thing. Maybe this means I’m already getting over his hotness. When the class was over I snuck a peak at him, yeah no. Sigh. Alright, maybe I’ll just become his friend then I’ll get over him. “Pretty cool class hey?” I smiled shyly at him as we stood up.