Chapter Six - Roller Coaster

YAY NEW CHAPTER

Keep in mind that I haven’t written this for a while so some things might not make sense :/ I went back to my stories for references so… xD Still, also I haven’t read through it so sorry for mistakes! It was done on my ipad so grammar and spelling might be f-ed up xP

----

Brody's POV

I lugged Briley into our room after giving Tyler the look of death, and plopped him on the bed. Why did he do that? He knows what happens when he drinks, so why'd he do it? Tyler must've forced him...I sighed and shook my head, might as well get Briley out of these clothes and get to bed.

*dream*

My eyes fluttered open at the sound of the front door opening. I was home, why am I here? I almost mechanically got out of my old bed, feeling the cold hardwood beneath my bare feet. Wait a minute, this isn't right...why is it so dark? Something in my gut told me this wasn't good, I need to get out of here.

My heartbeat seemed to be the only sound I could hear as I walked down the familiar hallway, but no matter how many steps I took the stairs seemed to stretch farther and farther away. I began to run, my heart getting louder and louder until it stopped completely. "Brody." A mocking whisper surrounded me as I stopped dead in my tracks. I know that voice, why do I know that voice? Laughter came from downstairs so I unthinkingly ran again, this time reaching the stairs and flying down them.

Everything was dark. I could barely see my hand in front of my face. I turned around, the stairs I just came down were gone; it its place was a door with the slightest sliver of light cutting through this devouring darkness. The bone chilling laughter started up again, this time the voice was horridly familiar and it was coming from behind that door. No, I'd rather stay in here, its just dark is all; it won't kill me. A muffled cry broke through all my thoughts and a cold sweat washed over me. That was Briley's voice! I bolted to the door, trying to shove it open without any luck Shit! I backed up and kicked the door, making it shatter into pieces.

The sight before me could kill me a million times over. Tyler was over Briley like an animal, devouring himself into my love. Briley looked over, face darkened and maniacle, and grinned. I watched in horror, my feet cemented to the ground, as I watched Tyler give Briley what looked like the ultimate pleasure. My heart felt broken, no, shattered into a billion pieces; I felt empty, nothing else, just lost.

The room started to darken until it was completely black; everything was eerily quiet but it didn't affect me. My mind was shut down, it was it's only defense to the sight I just saw. A low chuckle beside me didn't startle me, I knew it was coming. That voice, I know who it is now; I know both of them. Without looking anywhere but forward, I felt two presences on either side of me. "I told you it'd be easy." The gruff voice of Gabriel sounded beside me, I stayed quiet not feeling up for anything.

"I've waited too long to see you break Nelson, this is a dream come true." Adam's voice spoke up to my left but I knew it was him. I knew what was going to happen, and I didn't give two shits. If they want to kill me they can go right ahead, I have nothing to live for anymore.

"Giving up so fast Brody? I thought you were stronger than that." Another unexpected voice approached, through the darkness Skylar appeared. I looked at him, finally feeling the pain they all caused me and collapsed to my knees. Adam and Gabriel grabbed my arms as Skylar walked forward, making my slump forward feeling beaten and weak. "I hope you die a painful death, once you're gone the world will be a better place for people like us." Skylar grabbed my chin and grinned, eyes going black. My vision blurred then went black.

*

I shot up, my body covered in sweat, breath fast and heartbeat pounding in my cheast. It was just a dream, I looked over at the sleeping Briley beside me, just a dream. I fell back feeling the soft pillow under me, I stared at the ceiling reflecting what happened in my dream. The image of Tyler and Briley was inked into my mind, it's going to be difficult to get that out. I sighed at looked at the clock, it was quarter to six so I decided to just get up; Briley will probably have a killer headache again so I'll have to be up to care for him. I snuck into the bathroom and took a long hot shower, desperately trying to rid these thoughts out of my head; which was to no avail. Question upon question popped into my already overflowing mind, giving me a headache.