Sexy birthmark

"Israel stop." I push him to the other side of the bed covering my face.

"Come on just a peek." He lifts the covers off of our half naked bodies.

No. We did not have sex. It wasn't the right mood. And plus I'm taking things slow with Israel. He's not just some weekend fling.

"Noo." I roll around on the bed. When I bump into his chest he wraps his arms around me.

Please someone explain to me how we got to the conversation of sexy birthmarks. I didn't even know such a thing existed.

"I'll show you first if you'd like?" He whispers in my ear before finding his way to my lips.

I nod my head.

He removes the cover away from his body exposing the multiple tattoos on his chest and arms. The ones on his arms I find very attractive. But I still have my judgement on the ones located on his chest.

Israel just never shook me as the tattoo kind of man.

He puts his finger tips in the hem of his boxers and slowly pulled down exposing his gorgeous v line.  Just before exposing his family jewels to me he stopped pulling and pointed at a very small black dot right on his v line area.

"That wasn't so hard." He looks at me with his bright green eyes.

Whyyyyyyyy!

"Okay. Okay." I roll my eyes. I pull the covers off of me and unstrap my bra but I don't take the cups off of my boobs. I lift my bra up slightly showing under boob.

"There." I say directing with my eyes to the birthmark on my left boob.

"Where? Here?" Israel pokes my boob.

"Yeah. I giggle at the interested look on his face.

"Here? You sure?" He kisses the spot where the birth mark is located.

"Yes you goof there." I push him away.

"I'm not sure you're sure. I think it's here." He kisses above my breast.

"Or maybe here." He kisses my belly. "Here?" He lifts my bra up, completely removing it and land kisses right onto my already hardened nipple.

He doesn't remove his lips instead takes my nipple into his mouth and let's his tongue have a play date.

He lets go of my nipple making a loud pop sound in the process. He looks up at me and I'm pretty sure I look flustered.

He kisses my lips and stares into my eyes.

"I want you Annika." He says making invisible circles on my belly.

"In the morning? I'm not a morning sex kind of girl." I say making an excuse to get out of this situation.

"You said the same thing last night." He looks at me with a pained look in his eyes. "Is it that you just don't want to sleep with me or you're not ready." He grabs onto my face.

"Israel—."

"If it's me specifically I'd like to know. And if you're not ready I'm okay with it. We'll take it slowly. Sex is a big deal for some people." He says the last part to himself. He starts to outline swirls on my tummy which is exactly what I'm feeling inside. Butterflies flying around in a swirl motion in my stomach.

I don't have a problem with having sex. And it's not that I don't want to have sex with Israel... it's just that.... he's not Christian.

Yeah.
I mean no. No!