"I've been waiting way too long for this"

It's been a month no sign of Christian and oddly no sign of Lorence. They both seemed to have disappeared together. And in all honesty I'm okay. I loved Christian. But now he's gone.

I learned to accept not having him in my life. He left without contacting anyone. And God knows where he is.

"Hey." Israel kisses my cheek. "Where's Ev?" He asks pulling up the sleeves to his button down grey shirt. He washes his hands and dries them.

"Hey. And she's in the shower." I respond back, opening the oven and pulling out the gorgeous apple pie.

"That looks amazing." Israel practically drools in the pie.

"I'd say of course it does but I didn't make it. Ev did." I explain.

"Well I can't wait to have a big piece of that. Where are those old clowns anyway?" Israel checks his watch.

"I hope they like meatloaf lasagna." I go over to the pan and lift up the aluminium.

"Who cares about them. They'll even eat cardboard that has food written on it." He steps closer to take a good smell of the meatloaf.

"And you wouldn't?" I raise a brow at him.

He stands up to his full height and attempts to pick at the apple pie. I grab the oven mitten and slap him on his arm with it.

"Hey Ev hurry out of the shower." I call out to Everly. "Oh I forget to mention I invited Luca." I turn back to Israel who was lifting the foil off the pan which I placed the lasagna meatloaf in.

"Oh that's cool. I'm glad you've taken a liking to him. He's a good kid." Israel smiles at me.

"Yeah. I just didn't give him a chance." I say walking out of the kitchen and to Israel's room and he follows shortly after me.

"Any word from my foolish little brother?" He sits at the edge of the bed while I roam through his walk in closet for something to wear.

Although I don't deserve it Israel has given Ev and I a fair share of his apartment. And every time I even mention the idea of Ev and I moving out he comes up with a lousy excuse to get us to stay.

"No. Not really." I pull out a gorgeous sunset orange long body con dress, and a short sleeve tight, light orange almost pink sweater dress.

"Which one is more appropriate for this occasion?" I lift up both dresses in front of Israel.

"Ah it's nothing to stress it's just my parents. Jeans and a t–shirt would be fine." He eyes the dresses.

"So sweater dress it is." I throw the dress at him." I'm going to hop in the shower." I say while hanging the orange dress back in the closet.

I grab a towel from the rack and walk back into the room.
"What are you thinking so hard about?" I walk up to him standing in front of him with my hand on my hips

He continues to stare at the ground with sympathetic eyes.

Just as I open my mouth to comfort him he grabs my wrist pulling me and my towel onto the bed as he hovers over me.

I look at him scared for what is coming although I already know.
He stares down at me with his gorgeous almond shaped green eyes. Before pink plum lips paired with the same green eyes land on my lips.

I stare at him with wide eyes until he pulls away.

"I'm sorry for doing that without warning he whispers against my ear.

"No. No. It's fine." I cup his face with both my hands bringing him down towards me. I lift myself slightly so I could get in a good position. I open my mouth allowing him entrance as he places his arm under my mid back.

His big hands slip under my shirt and slowly works his way to unhooking my bra. When he gets my bra off he gently cups my left boob and kisses down my neck.

I unbutton his button down shirt and run my hands down his gorgeously toned abs.

Off goes his shirt, my clothes, and his pants. Leaving me fully naked spread across his bed and him on top of me in just boxers. He lowers himself towards me slowly. Taking my nipple into his mouth and sucking.

I let out a low moan as he moves from my breast and kisses down my stomach. He works his way back to my lips. I slip off his boxers slowly stroking his length. He slowly nibbles on my earlobe.

"May I?" He growls into my ear. I nod stroking quicker than before as he breaths out loudly in my ear.

He grabs onto himself replacing my hand and slowly enters me. He moves back and forth inside of me.
I don't even try to control my moans as I pull him down on top of me mending our lips together. I dig my nails in his muscular back as he follows a rythme and quickens his pace by the second.

He places his head in the crook of my neck and sucks on the skin near my collarbone.

He quickens his pace and I've already met my climax but I restrain myself to wait until he was just about ready. But he didn't seem like he would meet his limit anytime soon. So I just let it out and orgasmed while he was still inside of me.

He slowed down his pace and exerted from me. He flips me around quickly and enters me from behind this time more forceful than before. I let out a loud cry holding onto the headboard. He re positions me so that I'm all the way at the edge of the bed. My butt waving in the air and my face planted against the bedsheet. He's stands behind me off of the bed, and inserting his fingers in and out of me forcefully.

"I-Isr-Israel." I cry out to him. But it's as though he didn't hear me. I arch my back slightly out of instinct.

"I've been waiting way too long for this." He says in a deep tone. He removes his fingers but quickly replaces the hole with his penis. I squeal sort of attempting to run from him. He grips my hips and pounds into me harder and quicker than before.

Before I even realise what's happening he orgasms inside of me in one quick movement.

I moan loudly and grip onto the bed sheets as his warm juices fill me up. He removes himself from me and allows me to lay down. I flip myself over and lay spread out on the bed like a starfish. He pulls on his boxers then hovers over me with a smirk. He lands his lips on mine and kisses me passionately. As he kisses me his middle finger slowly slips inside of me. The more fingers he inserts inside of me, the quicker he moves them, the more furiously he kisses me. He continued until I grab onto his shoulders, shut my eyes tightly and orgasm all over his fingers.

"Knock. Knock." Someone bangs on the door.

"Hey mom." Everly enters the room. Israel quickly slips his fingers out of me and grabs the covers to cover me.

"I'm sorry." Ev quickly leaves shutting the door behind herself.

I look at Israel who looks like a whole tomato with how red his face is.

Well than.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys Kitty here. And you guys should know that when something good happens it comes with something bad or even better after it. Well Israel and Annika finally became one. But I'm afraid this means the book is about to come to an end.

I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Luv yah