The Start of Trouble

We were all stuck in the all white room that was placed at the end of the maze for a while. Everyone was mostly silent, and there were only some whispers and worried faces. It was like we didn't know each other anymore. 

One minute we were sitting in a classroom together.

Next, were all staring at each other like we were put in a room full of strangers. 

When I think about it now, we were strangers. Complete new strangers with new abilities that we never knew existed. It was an eerie feeling, and it still doesn't settle in at all.

I kept my gaze fixated on Conner. Garrett had tried many times to get Conner to be the same old him, but it wasn't working. Conner got so frustrated, that he threatened Garretts life if he didn't stop.

Garrett was facing the wall, far away from where Conner was. Conner was sitting down, his back slumped against the opposite wall, his head in his hands.

I decided to leave him alone. If I woke up not remembering who anyone was, I'd be as frustrated as he is.

"Nadia..." Josie breathed behind me.

I jumped a bit, not knowing that she was right behind me. 

"Yeah?" I asked, turning around to face her. 

Josie was looking the other way, the entrance of where everyone had exited their own special maze. 

The archway entrance had started to glow a bright blue color.

Conner looked up from his hands and instantly stood up, now noticing the glow. Garrett did the same, turning around instantly in amazing speed. Everyone else was now gaping at the glow, their eyes widening with fear.

I quickly looked around and realized that not all of us were here.

Hailee..Hunter..Maryland..and Spike.

Those were the ones missing.

Suddenly, faint screams were coming from the glowing entrance. The screams got louder as the glow got brighter. 

"Back away!" Jaelyn finally yelled, and everyone ran quickly to the other side of the room. Garrett was already there in a second.

I looked at Garrett in surprise and was about to ask him how he did that until the entrance finally exploded.

And smoke filled the room.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! Sorry this is so short, but I felt really bad for not updating this story in...well, months. So here is a little "TEASER" type thing to get ready for the next chapter which is gonna be huge! Yay for cliff-hangers!