Chapter 1. U.P, Start of everythin

Hi I'm Fraser, I am going to tell you a story, the story of me.
I was born in Horsham on the 24 of august 1999, My mums name is Loraine, my dads name is Jonathan, I have an older sister her name is grace, I have an older brother his name is Frank. I grew up on a farm in cannum about 12kms from Warracknabeal.

I was a chubby little boy, but I was as tough as a heavy duty nail. When I turned 3 i was moved to Horsham about 400kms from Melbourne. So I don't really remember my farm, but I sure do remember the new house. It was a great limestone White House and it had lovely wood walls inside, I had the smallest room in the house but I loved it.

My mum (Loraine) and my dad (Jonathan) are barely at home, they're always working. But the worst part is they make me stay with my older brother and sister, who are in high school, and I'm pretty sure they hate me just as much as I hate them, (A LOT).

Here I am sitting in my room so bored waiting for my mum and dad to come, just as grace nudged the door open, she came traipsing over to me, she said; hey mum told me to tell you to get ready for school your starting school next week, good luck idiot.

"I was completely shocked, but i was sure it can't be that bad, I'm sure it's fine... right?..