Chapter 2 U.T. Decay of Time

Hello everyone it's Fraser back again, to tell a different part of the story, the part when I went to school for the first time.

The first day: currently in the story I am 5 years old, I am going to be a prep!
I set an alarm for 6:30 Am so I can get ready without being late, I was so exhilarated, until I hear my mum yell out, FIVE MINUTES GET READY, it was at this moment my heart skipped a beat, I was so scared!

But I was going to be brave, I slipped my bag on, I charged through the door, went up to my mum and told her, I'm ready! Ok said mum.

We hopped in the car, and as we got there I was going to be brave.
My mum took me inside so, I was more confident, we got inside and the building was so huge. First of all I met my teacher, her name was mrs Russell. She wasn't very nice to me, but I liked her, we had a good day but I had no friends at school yet, only one kid called kundai, he was my friend because he showed me around the school.
I wasn't as nervous now, because I know some people like my teacher, Kundai and a few other kids, but the other kids weren't my friends.

We had a long day at school, as I was walking to my mum at the front of the school, kundai ran over to me and told me tomorrow I could come over to his house, I responded "yeah ok just have to ask my mum I'll tell you tomorrow.

Tomorrow-I went straight to school except this time I was excited to go to school. When I got to school I walked up to kundai and told him that I was allowed to come over til 6:00Pm. Kundai was super happy that I could come over, so much that he jumped up in the middle of class.