Chapter 3. K.H. Neighbours

After my second frustrating day of school, I met up with Kundai at the front office of the school. When we met up we started walking outside, because I was walking to his house
With him.

During the walk I had completely forgotten we were walking to his house, because he was walking right past my house, I stopped and told him, and he was surprised, kundai walked into the house right across the road from my house.

So it was at this moment I realised, kundai and I were NEIGHBOURS!

I went over to Kundai's house with him, his mum was really nice to me, I didn't know why I couldn't find his dad, but I didn't want to be rude and ask. We stayed their for a while just playing games, we were having so much fun I didn't keep track of the time.

I looked at the time it was 5:59Pm! I grabbed my bag, as I was running out the door I yelled out; See ya tomorrow Kundai!

When I got home I ran over to my mum and told her the good news, once again she pretended to be listening, but I knew she wasn't even concentrating on what I was saying.

For the next few years passing prep all the way to year six, I was having so much fun all them years, yes there was some bad days every now and then, but "whatever happened I always got through the day". And Kundai stayed by my side to help me through the roughest of times.