Chapter 2

^^^Aaliyah's turn up

*Arh'yha* (3 Weeks later/ Late August)

We all woke up to the sound of Aaliyah's alarm. We had all slept over at her house the day before the first day at Chino Hills for 2 reasons: 1. She was still depressed about leaving everyone and 2. Amelia had to leave for UCLA about a week and a half ago and only visits on weekends, so Aaliyah's been kind of depressed. I must say that I didn't mind staying here instead of my own place because Aaliyah's house is super big and nice and she has the biggest room out of all of us. I arose from my sleeping area to see the other 6 others arose. Ever since the Adidas Gaunlet tournament a month and a half ago, the girls and I wondered when we'd see that boys team again. The boy who caught my eye was tall, kinda dark skinned, brown eyes, black hair, and kinda lanky with a big #5 on his jersey, which is funny because that's my number. The day after the tournament, we all discussed the different guys there. Jackie was spotted staring at a guy who was dark skinned, black hair, brown eyes, super tall, and had #32. Hannah liked a guy who looked like he was #32's brother, just shorter, his hair was dyed blonde at the tips, and he wore #11. Jaeda was checking out this tall ass guy with the number #21; he was hella tall, with dark skin, eyes, and hair. Mia, who I actually caught drooling, made some love eyes with another dark chocolate boy. He also had dark hair and eyes and wore the number #0. Mya, even though she didn't play, received and sent a couple winks to a kid about 6'3-6'4. He was a skinny point guard with long curry hair dyed blonde at the tips. He had braces and brown eyes and had #1 printed on his jersey. Amelia caught the eyes of a guy who was not a player, but rather an assistant coach. He was tall with black curly hair. He had hazel green eyes and wore a Big Baller Brand t shirt and some UCLA basketball shorts. Lastly, Aaliyah's man was tall, built like a football player, dark curly hair and hazel eyes. His braces shone everytime he smiled and winked at Aaliyah, and his chest wore the number #3. Honestly, we didn't notice until later that they all had the same numbers as us. We all got up and got dressed, groaning and moaning about the fact that we are going to Chino Hills HS. We all put these outfits on.

 We all put these outfits on

Aaliyah

Mya