Chapter 5

*Amelia*
Why is Lonzo here? Don't get me wrong, it's not that we beefin or anything. I'm just surprised that he's here. He's actually a really cool guy. We just stared at each other, while everyone stared at us waiting to know what the hell was going on. "I didn't know you'd be here...," he said. "Well all these girls are my best friends and Liyah and Mya are like my sisters." He nodded. "Now let me apologize in advance for anything these boys say or do, especially my brother meaning LaMelo. You aint gotta worry about Gelo." I giggled. "HEY!" Melo yelled. "That's right boy. You crazy as hell. I'm the cool one. You my son!" Gelo said making us laugh. We all decided to get into Hannah's pool for little while. I must say it was fun being with Lonzo besides the gym. "So wait you know each other how?" Phaquan asked. "We met at practice. We were partners bc we play the same position," Lonzo said.
*flashback*
"Ball, Johnson! You're partners. You're on hoop 2. Run through basic point guard attacks then do shooting spots," Coach Alford demanded. I ran to the ball rack, grabbed a women's ball and waited for my partner. All the sudden the guy from the AAU game approached me. "I'm sorry, but are you Amelia Johnson?" I nodded my head. "You were at the basketball game..." I stated, "You were flirting." He laughed nervously. "Yeah...about that. I'm really sorry." "It's all good." We did our attack moves, played one on one, and went into the weight room and lifted for a while before coming back into the gym, doing some sprints, and we finished off with shooting. While shooting, we made conversation. "So my brothers have taken some interest in your sisters....that might be a problem." I looked at him confused and rhen I laughed. "Oh Aaliyah and Mya. They're not my sisters. Liyah's parents, Mya's mom, and my parents were all best friends in high school so we've basically grown up around each other. Why would it be a problem if we were sisters?" "Oh nevermind that. It's doesn't matter since you're not sisters." I nodded and smirked. We finished up and I asked of he wanted to come over. "I can't my brothers invited some girl's house, think her name was Liyah or Leah something like that." I nodded and took off my Kyries and walked to my car and I waved at Lonzo as I left.
*End flashback*
"Yeah so that's it," Lonzo said. "Wait what happened to Liyah's place?" I asked. Everyone looked at him. "Oh it was because everyone went to Aaliyah's house after school so I went after practice, but we came to Hannah's instead." We all nodded and the boys began to play around while the girls got into the hot tub to talk. "Girl he totally likes you!" Jackie exclaimed," You have to go out with him." "You guys are literally my OTP," Jaeda said. "I don't know guys. I just met him. Plus there's this one bitch named Denise who's all up on him." "Tell the bitch to fuck off," Arh'yha stated firmly," Be assertive and let the hoe know that this is your man and nothin is comin in between ya'll!" We all laughed. "This is why every group need an Arh'yha," Mia said. "Bitch I'm limited edition..can't get me nowhere else," Arh'yha boasted Patti g her chest. We all burst out laughing and the boys looked at us as if we were crazy. I looked at the girls. "Sooo...who belongs to who?" "Well sis," Mya said," let me tell you. So we got Quan aka Lil Uzi and Hannah." "How is he Han?" "Lit lit. He a baller, he's cute and my height...I'll take him. "Next we have O and Jaeda who are totally in love," Mya proceeded. Jaeda blushed and we laughed causing O to look at us and wink at Jaeda who blushed even harder causing us to laugh harder. "Next," Mya continued," is Daijon or DC and Jackie who-" "ARE THE MOST LIT COUPLE EVER!" "Lies," Mia said. "My boy can rap....what can yours do?" Mia started to square up before Arh'yha pulled her down. "Next is me and Andre," Arh'yha said," Nothing really happened. We both got it bad so we was just staring at each other." She shrugged. "And this WWE fighter," she said pointing to Mia," is Eli's and as you can see they are perfect for each other." "Back to me," Mya said, " I'm with Melo." We all looked back at the pool, seeing a wild LaMelo trying to pull Gelo underwater. "What do you see in that boy?" Jaeda said. "He's hella funny and smart. We just have to work on self control." We nodded and I looked at Aaliayh. "I'm guessing Gelo and you?" She shrugged," Yeah I guess." "AND THEY ARE THE BEST COUPLE EVER. LONG LIVE LIYAH AND GELO!" Mia yelled which caused Gelo, Eli, and Zo to look at us, Gelo specifically at Liyah who rolled her eyes. "Thanks Mia, but I think m he has a girlfriend. I don't want to break em up. Anyway let's talk about you and Zo2." I smiled at the nickname. "There's nothing to say. I've said it all." We laughed and talked some more before I went to the bathroom.

*Ary'hya*
Amelia left for the bathroom and I looked at the others. " We need to get them together it's essential." They all nodded. "But first we need to figure out as much as we can about this Denise character without Zo knowing," Jackie said. Aaliyah whipped out her phone. "Thank God for instagram." She looked up Denise. ..."Wow this bitch is a hoe. She hasn't posted anything about Lonzo since February...that was 7 months ago. Bitch let it go." We all whipped out our phones and continued to do some research on this 'Denise Garcia '.....

*Lonzo*
I watched as Amelia walked into the large house. I sighed deeply. "What's up bro?" Melo asked. "I really like her and I've only known her for a day but I'm ready falling for her." "Sooo what's the problem with that? " Daij asked. "I want to ask her out but I think Denise scared her off." "Ask her out. Let her know that you are hers and she is yours," O stated. "I need help though....." The boys looked at Gelo. "Okay this is a group effort now because I know we all wanna ask the girls out so here's what we're gonna do...." he started as we leaned in close...
********************************
Hey ya'll I'm back! Sorry this baby shit is crazy. I left the hospital last night but I will be at a college viewing basketball camp from tomorrow morning until Friday afternoon so today was my only semi free day, but I'll get on when I can. I hope ya'll liked it. I wanna thank my girl @razzyrae for the help.