Chapter 11

Ellas POV 

i can’t believe I’m leaving today! I’m just finishing packing all of my things into boxes, i don’t have a lot because when i moved from my parents house to here i had to get rid of a lot of things. Katy called a moving company that's going to drive the boxes to her house because it was too much to fit into suitcases and take on the plane, I’m only taking clothes and important things with me. I had to start school in LA straight away because the school term had already started and yesterday when Katy came over to help me get everything sorted she showed me the options and we picked one that we both agreed on. It was close to her house and was a private school because Katy was worried that if people found out i was her daughter and i was at a public school things could get unsafe and i was completely fine with that. I zipped up my suitcase and stood it up so that it was ready to go when Katy got here in about 10 minutes. i went down stairs to say goodbye to Sophie and Sam. This whole thing was kind of bitter-sweet, i want to move with katy but there are some things I’m going to miss about this place, it will always be my home. 

i walked into the kitchen and saw aunt Sophie lent against the kitchen counter holding a mug in her hands. 

“hi” i said softly 

“hi, you all ready?” 

“yeah, katy’s going to be here in about 10 minutes then we’ll go straight to the airport” 

“OK” 

she took her mug to the sink and placed it in there then turned back to me, this was my chance to talk to her before i left. 

“hey sophie?” 

“yeah sweets?” 

“i just wanted to say thank you for everything you’ve done since you know, my parents died. You didn’t have to take me in and look after me but you did anyway and i- i just can’t thank you enough” i walked over to her and embraced her tightly 

“aw sweets you don’t have to thank me, i love you and i’d do it all again in a heart beat. If you ever need anything or anyone to talk to then ill still be here ok?” 

“thank you” i said as i smiled up at her 

“I’m gonna be calling you all the time don’t you worry” i said giggling 

“ill be looking forward to it” she said as she started giggling too 

“and maybe you and Sam can come visit or me and Katy can come visit you!” i paused for a second then carried on “i don’t want this to be the last time i ever see you” i started choking up as i finished the sentence 

“of course we’re going to see each other again! don’t be silly!” she said embracing me again. 

we let go when we heard a knock on the door, i looked up at Sophie 

“this is it” 

“it is” 

we walked over to the door and let Katy in 

“hey sweetie you all ready to go?”  

“yeah, i just need to get something from upstairs, ill be down in a minute ok?” 

“ok, ill put your suitcases into the car while we wait” 

“and ill help” sophie added 

i turned around and began walking up the stairs, i knew there was something i needed to do before i left, i couldn’t leave happily without doing it. i walked up to Sam’s door, knocked on it then opened it. She was standing near her wardrobe putting some clothes away.